Import Anime Forums

Full Version: 1st or 2nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who have played it, which do you think was the better game? was it

Gungrave, or Gungrave Overdose? I think Gungrave was good but too short. Overdose

however, has three playable characters, is longer but takes the boss specials out. Anyway

tell me what you think.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:For those of you who have played it, which do you think was the better game? was it

Gungrave, or Gungrave Overdose? I think Gungrave was good but too short. Overdose

however, has three playable characters, is longer but takes the boss specials out. Anyway

tell me what you think.

Are they worth getting or just a rental?[If I can find a place to rent it LOL]
Puppet Master Wrote:Are they worth getting or just a rental?[If I can find a place to rent it LOL]

First one is just worth rental because its so short. The sececond is definitely worth getting.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:First one is just worth rental because its so short. The sececond is definitely worth getting.

Alright will check it out Big Grin
Cool. By the way if tou do rent the first one defeat bosses with special when they are on

last vestiges of life to get a cool cinema. Its a sort of easter egg.