Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fist of the North Star (MAC)???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, what is the quality of the subtitles for the FOTNS sets by MAC??? I've read the reviews, but I still want to know what YOU guys think Big Grin :eek: :o ! What does MAC stand for again??? How do Rey & Toki die, and are their deaths *horrible* like most deaths on FOTNS??? (<-- possible plot spoilers)
bumptastic
It says Magna Animation Cartoon on their site so thats what I believe it means...
Puppet Master Wrote:It says Magna Animation Cartoon on their site so thats what I believe it means...
Thanks! Can anybody answer the other questions???
guitarshredder Wrote:Thanks! Can anybody answer the other questions???

My bet is they will tell you to just read the reviews and if they do tell you what happens it will be in a Private Message.
Puppet Master Wrote:My bet is they will tell you to just read the reviews and if they do tell you what happens it will be in a Private Message.
Yeah, I've already read all the reviews, it would be nice though if somebody could pm me about the other questions though...
guitarshredder Wrote:Hey guys, what is the quality of the subtitles for the FOTNS sets by MAC??? I've read the reviews, but I still want to know what YOU guys think Big Grin :eek: :o ! What does MAC stand for again??? How do Rey & Toki die, and are their deaths *horrible* like most deaths on FOTNS??? (<-- possible plot spoilers)

Quality of the video and subtitles are a rip of the MI set which is pretty good in my opinion. MAC stands for like manga anime cartoon or something like that. Their deaths are sad and i'm not going to tell you how they die, just watch the anime.
I watched all four parts from MAC. The video and audio is what you would expect out of an older series (30 years old). The subtitles were great. Occasional grammar and typo, but overall great subtitles.
p_m, can you send me a pm of how toki and rei died??? Also, what is the 4th part about, I though the the Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) series had 3 parts (or boxsets) to it???