Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Thanksgiving present ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
kakomu Wrote:Yep the original cartoon that I watched when I was a kid. however, you may be too young to remember them. As far as I can tell, just about any kid that remembers them loved em.

Im not too young to remember it at all...I will admit as a child I was a huge fan im just not a fan anymore... I still remember the second nintendo video game which was decent. But as far as TMNT go the original destroys that new piece of trash they made and all the others...
kakomu Wrote:Yep the original cartoon that I watched when I was a kid. however, you may be too young to remember them. As far as I can tell, just about any kid that remembers them loved em.

I remember that show. Bebopp and Rocsteady were the best. I stiiil remember some of

the theme song as well. Lets see how does it go, ah yes... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, They're the worl'd most fearsome fighting team,thats a fact

jack, Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines. Good memories. What I wouldn't give to

see it again, especially with the classic Casey Jones. Oh yeah.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I remember that show. Bebopp and Rocsteady were the best. I stiiil remember some of

the theme song as well. Lets see how does it go, ah yes... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, They're the worl'd most fearsome fighting team,thats a fact

jack, Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines. Good memories. What I wouldn't give to

see it again, especially with the classic Casey Jones. Oh yeah.

Than go buy the season one set its simple lol[UNLESS your broke]...Speaking of a bit older shows though not the oldest but I used to always watch X-Men and I still do now that I found a channel that airs it. Big Grin Some shows are just classic... Smile
did you guys know that back in the day TMNT was called TM HERO Turtles in the UK

"ninja" was a term deemed to "violent"
Rolleyes
rav96 Wrote:did you guys know that back in the day TMNT was called TM HERO Turtles in the UK

"ninja" was a term deemed to "violent"
Rolleyes

No I did not know that and yes I'm broke Sad . Spent too much on Anime. Speaking of X-

men, who was your favorite in the old one. Before you ask how I know about it, the show

was on Fox with power Rangers at one time.
lol

hmmm has to be Wolverine..hes my favourite xmen...got quite a few of the wolverine comics aswell Big Grin and a 36 points of articulation figure Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:lol

hmmm has to be Wolverine..hes my favourite xmen...got quite a few of the wolverine comics aswell Big Grin and a 36 points of articulation figure Big Grin

Yeah Wolverine was cool, but my favorites were always Cable and Bishop, especially

Bishop.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:No I did not know that and yes I'm broke Sad . Spent too much on Anime. Speaking of X-

men, who was your favorite in the old one. Before you ask how I know about it, the show

was on Fox with power Rangers at one time.

I know it was lol and Wolverine by a long shot hes always been my favorite. But the second and third are definatly Colluses[sp] The metal guy and Gambit because he was funny.

PS SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! Big Grin
Gambit belongs at the top of that list. Wolverine can have second.
ahhh mon cheriiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

or what ever he used to say to Rogue Big Grin
Gambit is my favorite.. If we're talking about the cartoons, because he was so cute in there.. I remember him saying mon cheri too Smile I always wanted to see Gambit and Rogue go at it hentai style.
hahahahahah

Rogue was hot from what i remember...Hentai styley LMFAO

Big Grin
I looked up a picture of Hilary Haag. I must say. She is not only a good talent with the voice, but also a fine looking lady as well.
Nina182B Wrote:Gambit is my favorite.. If we're talking about the cartoons, because he was so cute in there.. I remember him saying mon cheri too Smile I always wanted to see Gambit and Rogue go at it hentai style.

But they can't! Rogue would suck all of gambit's energy! Oh woe is her Sad
multipak Wrote:I looked up a picture of Hilary Haag. I must say. She is not only a good talent with the voice, but also a fine looking lady as well.

I do have good taste you know. You need to check out the extras in some of the ADV DVD's. They all look much better in there than they do in their pics. You know who else is hot IMO? Kira Vincent-Davis.
Pages: 1 2 3