Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Studio : BONES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gobble Gobble,

I am intrigued by anime the deep stories, lavish animation and stunning music. It is all thinks to anime studios that produce these titles that make people and fans coming back for more. I am going to be starting a new ongoing topic spree on the topic Anime Studios. This segment is dedicated to Studio BONES.

Titles They Have Worked On :

Angelic Layer (TV) : Animation, Production
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door (movie) : Production
Escaflowne: The Movie : Production In Association With
Fullmetal Alchemist (TV) : Animation
Fullmetal Alchemist (movie) : Animation Production
Fullmetal Alchemist (TV) : Production
Karakuri Kiden Hiwou Senki (TV) : Production
Kenran Butoh Sai: The Mars Daybreak (TV) : Animation Production, Production
Kurau: Phantom Memory (TV) : Animation Production, Production
Mukoh Hadan (TV) : Production
RahXephon (manga) : Original Concept
RahXephon (TV) : Production
Rahxephon BIBLE 【Analysis Phase】 (Resource Book manga) : Cooperation, Production
RahXephon OVA : Production
Rahxephon: Pluralitas Concentio (movie) : Animation Production, Production
Scrapped Princess (TV) : Production Studio
Wolf's Rain (TV) : Animation
Wolf's Rain (OAV) : Animation Production, Original Creator
Wolf's Rain (TV) : Original Creator
Wolf's Rain (manga) : Original story
Wolf's Rain (TV) : Production

This Studio has one of the best creative teams I can think of. All of there titles are so different and unique. They also have very good animators they do really good and fluid animation. All there titles include a lot of different styles of music that matches the title so well. They know how to do anime right.

What do you think of BONES? Do you have any favorite titles from there studio?

-LE
i really enjoy the works done by Bones,IG and Gainaix (well of yesteryear..the new stuff is crappy)
but im no big expert of studios Sad
I mainly look at anime titles by who makes the title. if its a well know studio i check it out, if its a studio that has done a bad title i dont waste my time unless i hear something good about it. check out http://www.animenewsnetwork.com you cna look up a title and then see who made it who is in it what they have done and so on.

-LE
i just get anime by word of mouth on orums and by what i seem to think it good or will be enjoyable...i like to gamble cos that way you can find the diamond in the roughs that you can polish up and spread Wink
I will try and check out at least any anime for a couple episodes. I mean i like stuff alot of people don't like.. then other love stuff that i hate. so really i don't like reviews on things and don't follow them too much.
Yeah when i hear bad things i dont tend to listen to cridicts if it looks good and i might like it i will see it. i dont think i have read or picked an anime title from a review if it was good or bad. if i see a trailer it might help me decide like it looks to kiddy or the voices are so fucking anoying i will skip that title.

-LE
Don't believe the hype! :p I go fully by word of mouth.... however I had that studio complex for the movie Blood but it turned out that gainax did horrible on it. That taught me not to go by studios anymore. Wink
thought that was IG
or was it joint???
the animation was top notch but story in the end so short and lacking...wasted concept
yeah IG did it.
bones was not part of it. i want to see some dubbed Bones titles. ADV, and Bandai have some coming out and they are taking a long time. i think Bandai is going to liscence there stuff from now on cause the new title they just announced starting in japan is liscenced by bandai already.

-LE