Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Soundtracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else here into video game soundtracks? The ones I have are Metroid Prime,

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time, Majoras Mask, Smash Brothers Melee, and Final Fantasy

VII. Was just wondering if anyone else litens to this kind of music. Sorry if it is in wrong

category but ince it relates to Video games I thought it would go here. Anyway, Tell me

what you think.
Yes, I'm really into game soundtracks, I have Xenosaga, FF7, Castlevania Symphony of the night and I downloaded a bunch of tunes from others.
Yeah, I really like final fantasy music. The music from seven and eight are especialy amazing, makes me want to be able to do composition because of how cool Nobuo Uematsu and the music he makes is.
wow i was looking for metroid prime music yesterday. but i like the ff music
What Ryujin said. Also if can try playing some of the old DBZ games. They have great music like in an RPG of DBZ when you turn SSJ it has great music. And some of the beat-um-ups have a very cool casical style tune it. Try getting a medi or something. I don't think you will be dissapointed (not by the Medi the real very).
One other question. Does anyone know where I can get Ronin Warrior soundtracks?

Found samples of music from them on some sites and now I want to get whole

soundtrack. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.