Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that a lot of of you guys like the Nippon Ichi's game, I saw threads about Disgaea and Phantom Brave, so I wanted to inform to whoever doesnt know that a new game from NI is coming in 2005. Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana has the same appeal as the previous games but but at the same time like the others this one is unique. The Atelier games have a big history in Japan and Eternal Mana is the sixth game of the series but the first to be release in America. The Atelier titles feature the main character as the games name (such as Atelier Elie, Atelier Lilie) but Iris will only be a character late in the game. The battle system is similar to those of the Tales series (Destiny, Symphonia) so thats new in the NI games. For more info check out this month Game Informer (November). So prepare mentally for a long wait but posibly worth it.
I thought they were working on Phantom Kingdom, could be a name change though... I saw the name Mana on the title and you got me all excited for a moment Seijuro.
evilomar Wrote:I saw the name Mana on the title and you got me all excited for a moment Seijuro.

I know what you mean I would want a MANA series game too (one's coming for the DS), but if you're a fan of the Nippon Ichi games and the Tales games you should be excited about this one too.