Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Growlanser Generations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard about this game a good while ago, but now its nearing release date and I was wondering if anyone was going to buy it or what their thoughts on it are.

For those that don't know, Growlanser Generations is a compilation of Growlanser 2 and Growlanser 3 for the PS2. Although, aparabtly the US version also has even more extras. The game is a tactical RPG and the characters are rendered in excellently drawn 2D with 3D backgrounds as far as I know.

Its being released in the US by working designs who always release cool niche titles like this.

This game is developed by the same people who made the Langrisser series of tactical RPG's if anyone is familiar with them. The company broke away from their owners and formed their own development studio.

Anyway this game is looking really interesting and there is also a special edition pack that comes with some really cool stuff like a soundtrack, watch, playing cards, etc...

So..is anyone going to be getting this?
I will get it, been waiting a long time for it, also like both lunar and Arc the Lad from them, so...