Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just picked up this title today.. And played it a little bit.. So far its great.. All the controls are exactly like the first one so its pretty much natural playing it again.. I haven't gotten really too much into the story yet.. But liked the looks of it so far.. Anyone else been playing this game so far?
I played the 1st one for a few mins, thought it was ok, but I didn't like the controls. Personally I prefered the 2D ones, but maybe thats just me.
if you don't like the controls then you wouldn't of like the first one.. If you used to the first one then they are exactly the same.. which is cool. and when i played the first one it took me a while to get used to the controls.. but once i did then it was pretty sweet.. and actually you started getting really fast at it.
I played the Echoes demo at Comicon. It was sweet. By the way what do you think of

Dark Samus?
I just recently saw it.. didn't get much further then the begginnnig.. but it isn't much different (to me at least) from the one on the GBA where you fought an evil samus also..
True but this one seems tighter and has to deal with alternate dimesions. The other one

was created from a lifeform that served as food for the Metroids.
hehe yea.. but still you fought yourself.. so its not a "new" concept per say. But different.. i can't wait to play it more.. other problem is i just started playing EverQuest 2.. lvl 20 already in it.
Schultz Wrote:hehe yea.. but still you fought yourself.. so its not a "new" concept per say. But different.. i can't wait to play it more.. other problem is i just started playing EverQuest 2.. lvl 20 already in it.

How is the multiplayer?
what is ever quest about i here people talking about it. is it like diablo2 or something.