Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Nocturne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, its me again. Know you all are probably grtting tired of me starting threads so I'll try

and make this a good one. I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne and it seems

pretty good so far. I was wondering nif anyone else has played it and if so what they think

of it so far. Anyway look forward to your posts and hopefully this will be more sucessful

than my others. Maybe I just can't pick a good topic as they are mostly taken. Oh well,

anyway tell me what you think.
It's pretty good, but I'm busy playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater at the moment.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well, its me again. Know you all are probably grtting tired of me starting threads so I'll try

and make this a good one. I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne and it seems

pretty good so far. I was wondering nif anyone else has played it and if so what they think

of it so far. Anyway look forward to your posts and hopefully this will be more sucessful

than my others. Maybe I just can't pick a good topic as they are mostly taken. Oh well,

anyway tell me what you think.

Yeah I got it for free a few weeks ago was buying a LOT of video games using Toys R US buy 2 get one free...Havent played it much though... Big Grin
Robojack Wrote:It's pretty good, but I'm busy playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater at the moment.

How good is it? I didn't preorder it because it seems so different from the other titles.
Two words: Damn sweet. It is a prequel to Metal Gear games, and you're Big Boss (who Solid, Liquid,and Solidus Snake was cloned from) when he was a considered a newbie. You really see the guy get humbled, and the graphics are even better than MGS2. In terms of difficulty, it's WAY harder than MGS2 or 1. Kojima's created another classic.
Robojack Wrote:Two words: Damn sweet. It is a prequel to Metal Gear games, and you're Big Boss (who Solid, Liquid,and Solidus Snake was cloned from) when he was a considered a newbie. You really see the guy get humbled, and the graphics are even better than MGS2. In terms of difficulty, it's WAY harder than MGS2 or 1. Kojima's created another classic.

Big Boss? Cloned? Huh? :confused: Im lost...
You didn't know? Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake were all cloned from Big Boss (aka Naked Snake), a war hero during the Cold War. MGS: Snake Eater, stars Big Boss, rather than Solid Snake like in all the other MG and MGS titles.
Robojack Wrote:You didn't know? Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake were all cloned from Big Boss (aka Naked Snake), a war hero during the Cold War. MGS: Snake Eater, stars Big Boss, rather than Solid Snake like in all the other MG and MGS titles.

I had no clue about that lol...First MSG Game I played was the first one for Playstation got it for the Computer but never got past the second area/level and ive beat the second game. Never knew any of that though...
LOL it's no wonder, I should've known you never finished the first MGS. Sorry for the spoiler.
Robojack Wrote:LOL it's no wonder, I should've known you never finished the first MGS. Sorry for the spoiler.

LOL Actcually I don't have any intention of finishing it ha-ha got too lazy LMAO
Shin Megami Taisen looks pretty good, aparantly Dante from DMC is in it for some odd reason, on an interesting side note I've heard rumours that Namco may put him into SoulCalibur 3. Which would be wierd...

But anyway, as an RPG this game looks interesting, however I get the feeling that the story will not be a tightly held together or well writtien as something like Xenosaga. But I'm interested in this and may pick it up at some stage.
Ryujin Wrote:Shin Megami Taisen looks pretty good, aparantly Dante from DMC is in it for some odd reason, on an interesting side note I've heard rumours that Namco may put him into SoulCalibur 3. Which would be wierd...

But anyway, as an RPG this game looks interesting, however I get the feeling that the story will not be a tightly held together or well writtien as something like Xenosaga. But I'm interested in this and may pick it up at some stage.

Yes Dante is in it and eventually you can add him to your team. You say Dante might be

in Soulcalibur 3? Totally awesome, Now if only you could put Dante against Link. This RPG

is good so far but the story is a little confusing and complex. I think it is one of those

where the story is revealed gradually. I'm only about Lvl 35 on it so I'm not very far. By

the way is Xenosaga any good because I've heard about it but haven't played it.
Xenosaga is great, best RPG on the PS2 in my opinion. You should pick it up and take a look.
Ryujin Wrote:Xenosaga is great, best RPG on the PS2 in my opinion. You should pick it up and take a look.

Sweet, I'll have to take a look when I get the money. Until then I am switching between

playing Nocturne, and Gungrave: Overdose.
Ryujin Wrote:But anyway, as an RPG this game looks interesting, however I get the feeling that the story will not be a tightly held together or well writtien as something like Xenosaga. But I'm interested in this and may pick it up at some stage.

Ha! I don't think any story could be as well scribed as Xenosaga, at least in a video game. I don't play import video games so I'm stuck waiting for episode Two to come out over here. Damn I want to play it so freaking bad!!!
Pages: 1 2