Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sweet R1 dvd deals a just got recently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry If I offended anyone since I'm new n here but if u can't wait for import sets to come out u might wanna check these current deals.

SOUL HUNTER COMPLETE COLLECTION $29.99(26 eps) (cool series with plenty of extras that help u understand the story) @DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
DEVIL LADY COMPLETE COLLECTION $29.99(26 eps) (this is the only Go Nagai show I liked so far) @DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM

SABERMARIONETTE J COMPLETE COLLECTION @ RIGHTSTUF.COM FOR $70 ( A LITTLE HIGH BUT U GET S.M.J(26EPS) S.M.J AGAIN(6EPS) & S.M.J-X(26 EPS) shipping is not free on this site tho and this is just a limited offer. Every once in a while they have a good deal on weekly specials.

Also DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM has several anime flicks at discount for $6-10 with free shipping.

Now for the imports.
Can't wait to get Saikano, Heat J Guy, Last Exile, Super Gals, since these series are all out in R1 cept for Last Exile with last volume coming next month.

For those who don"t know these sites. Check out animeondvd.com to see what's out and coming out in english dvd releases and animenewsnetwork.com for info on just about every anime title ever made
Eh...you aren't offending anyone by posting this.... Big Grin
I think most of us do know the sites you are recommending.

Those series are brick sets and have been out for sometime that's why they are priced cheaper than new titles.

Welcome to the board.
what exactly are brick sets?
:confused:
search before you post topics like this.
i have mentioned ANN.com so many times all you have to do is research it on here , good info but its been done before.

-LE
Soul Hunter and Devil Lady can be gotten cheaper at best buy, and often cheaper than that on ebay.
I say screw ebay because it won't hesitate to bone you.
Blight Wrote:I say screw ebay because it won't hesitate to bone you.

I've only been screwed on ebay once. Just gotta buy from sellers with good feedback.