Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Is DBGT MAC VOL.1 Have Out Of Sync Episdoes??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i have seen the 2 reviews and 1 says no problems the other says there is???
the 1 review has 100 the other has 50 in useful to other customers!!
i was wondering if anyone who has seen the set could shed some light on this i hate when some reviewers screw S%*T up!! thanks alot
Spike_8 Wrote:hi i have seen the 2 reviews and 1 says no problems the other says there is???
the 1 review has 100 the other has 50 in useful to other customers!!
i was wondering if anyone who has seen the set could shed some light on this i hate when some reviewers screw S%*T up!! thanks alot

Who cares is DBGT, only queers watch it.
babyeater0 Wrote:Who cares is DBGT, only queers watch it.

Babyeater what the hell is with you and attacking people?
Puppet Master Wrote:Babyeater what the hell is with you and attacking people?

I have tried not to but it is so hard not to be a jackass. Look my signature says so.
babyeater0 Wrote:I have tried not to but it is so hard not to be a jackass. Look my signature says so.

Life in itself is hard...Get used to it..
Puppet Master Wrote:Babyeater what the hell is with you and attacking people?

Yes what is with that? I noticed it when you did something similar in a thread about yugio HK?s or something (which also sucks by the way). I don't like DBGT but I wasn't going to say that because it's not what the topic is about. It's about if you've seen something and it's pretty obvious that you have not i.e. "only queers watch it." I know what I?m saying is hypocritical but no one asked if you liked DBGT so ether answer the damn question or don't post in a thread like this one. Talk trash when people aren't seriously looking for an answer.