Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Naruto Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone seen ep. 101+? I'm sure the answer is pretty ovbious, but does Lee's operation go well? Does he regain fully and return to being a ninja? Lee is my favorite character in Naruto and I need to know! lol
best you go D/l the eps then instead of gettin it spoiled

go to narutocentral.com
I tried downloading them, took FOREVER then the files didn't work. =/

I just wanna know if he's ok and can continue being a ninja. I'm really looking forward to more fights with Lee, his fight was the best so far in all of Naruto in my opinion.
They only have ep. 105+, and it won't download for some reason after I say save to disc. /boggle
Alright, these work and i'm downloading them now, but where do I get 101-104? No sites seem to have them, just 105+ =/
Naruotfan.com, thats where I get all mine.
http://www.naruto-kun.com is where you can direct download. But you have to sign up first it's free by the way.
Just so you know, Lee's operation IS successful, and you later get to see him get drunk and use his drunk-style of fighting, which is HILARIOUS.
Robojack Wrote:Just so you know, Lee's operation IS successful, and you later get to see him get drunk and use his drunk-style of fighting, which is HILARIOUS.

AWESOME! Thanks man, that's all I wanted to know. And Spike, i'm downloading from there now. Gonna try it again, tried before and it didn't work. Gonna try that Naruto Kun site out too if it's free, I like direct downloads so much more. Thanks guys.
Naruto Kun says not available all the way up to episode 108, so that's even less useful than the other web sites. I guess it's back to crapp ol' bit torrent.
Alright, my bit torrent download works now. Seems I had to download a divx update to play the video.
Holy crap. The subs on the bit torrent episode are so much better than what FX uses. WTF, why doesn't FX use the better subs? HK companies boggle the mind to no end. They're worse than most the idiots that run R1 companies. No idea what they're doing.
To play your anime, try downloading Video Lan Player. It requires no codecs. Very good.
Cidien Wrote:Holy crap. The subs on the bit torrent episode are so much better than what FX uses. WTF, why doesn't FX use the better subs? HK companies boggle the mind to no end. They're worse than most the idiots that run R1 companies. No idea what they're doing.

It's a group of chinese people trying to translated japanesse into english. Chances are it will have bad grammar and mispelled words.

I bought a 13 DVD set that contain 104 episodes + 2 specials for 30 bucks on ebay. There not HK subs but fansubs done by ANBU,ANone and Anime Haven which have great subtitles which is what you just saw.
That what happens when you buy the HKs (even if they are FX, they're still HK translated) instead of just watching the fansubs. ANBU and AnimeOne (AonE) are probably the best subbers of Naruto, and most of the time they do a joint effort in subbing, typesetting, and encoding.
Pages: 1 2