Import Anime Forums

Full Version: GUNGRAVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
all of you need to own GUNGRAVE now! thats it. By the way it is in JAPANESE as well. 8O 8O 8O
It's a video game, right? Well I don't own a Playstation 2, so I can't play it. Cry
I'm getting Gungrave after I get Fed v.s. Zeon.

And when the Trigun game comes out I'm getting it too. And those are about all the games I'll get so far.
Any suggestions?
Metal Gear Solid 2 and DDR. :mrgreen:
For so reason I never liked MGS2.

Same with FFX. I've played every Final Fantasy game, but 11. And for some reason I didn't like 10.
Well definately get DDR. It'll be a lot of fun.
eeh, it's in one of those touch buttons in a certain order games?
eh yeah. But you buy a pad, so you dance on it instead of using the controllers.
The huge pad?

Those things cost ton don't they?
Get anything Amored Core. They may seem overwhelming at first but they are superb probably in my opinion the best robot fighting ever. 8O 8O
I've played number 2, it rocked, but my friend kicks my butt in that game (or he started to when I told him how to).
Pads are not that expensive for DDR. There are a bunch of third party pads out there. DDR is addicting though Wink

Maybe try Kingdom Hearts. Not necessarily an easy game (even though it has disney characters in it).
Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games out now, but I refuse to play becuase it involves Disney.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Armored Core 3 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
nuff said
and yes disney is reason enough to not do anything :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11