Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Lunar and Grandia both coming to DS?.....maybe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I'm a huge fan of the two Lunar games (Sega Cd and PSX) and the original Grandia game on the Saturn (the inferior version was on the PSX). So I have to share what Gamesarefun posted a little while ago in three seperate articles. Marvelous Interactive Inc., under the DS section of their company's homepage, has Lunar listed as a future title. It is possible that Game Arts outsourced the Lunar DS title to them while choosing to focus on a Grandia DS game in-house. Composer Iwadare, responsible for music from both the Lunar and Grandia series, has mentioned he was working on a project he couldn't talk about, which could turn out to be either of these games, both, or something completely different . So far there is no confirmation on a Japanese release...but here is hoping for a third Lunar installment and a good sequel to Grandia. Any other Lunar fans in the house? So if these two titles don't change fanboys minds wether to get a PSP or DS.... well..... I don't know what else to say.
I had the first PS Lunar (there were two on PSX actually) and I didn't like it very much, and I play a ton of RPG's. Much better PS RPG's out there.
Woah! I am a huge fan of Lunar..never really cared for Grandia, but Lunar is the best RPG of all time if you get passed the 2-D graphics, but just the charater devleopment and storyline is GREAT..espcially in the second one (Eternal Blue), man, i've been praying for a third one to come out, cuz the ending to Eternal Blue was sucky.