Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone Watching Gad Guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YoDa,

Sitting here watching episode 12 of Gad Guard on G4Tech Tv and its a pretty good anime title from Gonzo. its great the story and the animation. i was watching ep. 11 a bit ago and i thought it was only 13 eps and i was thinking it was to weird to stop the series here but it is a 26 episode sereis. anyone else seen this title on dvd or on TV ?

-LE
d/led the first ep a while ago but ddint think much to persue the rest...hmmmmmmmm will consider it now maybe Big Grin
yeah it picks up its a diffrent title something new in the mech world.

-LE
Ive seen about four episoides since I got digital cable but I don't know what the story is still so that's the problem lol
Story:

Several hundred years in the future, the resources of the Earth runs out, and the progression of the human race has stagnated. The world is now divided into "Units". A boy named Hajiki Sanada lives with his mother and sister in Unit 74, in a place called "Night Town", in which all electricity is shut down at midnight. The key in this story is an object called the GAD. GADs have the ability to reconstruct materials while reacting to feelings of an organic life. The size and shape of the resulting product seem to be different depending on the kinds of feelings that the life possesses. When Hajiki comes in contact with one by accident, it transforms into a huge robot--a Tekkoudo, or "Iron Giant"--which Hajiki names Lightning. And soon he realizes that he isn't the only one with a Tekkoudo, and must find out how to deal with those others who he feels are the "same" as himself.

does that help?

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Story:

Several hundred years in the future, the resources of the Earth runs out, and the progression of the human race has stagnated. The world is now divided into "Units". A boy named Hajiki Sanada lives with his mother and sister in Unit 74, in a place called "Night Town", in which all electricity is shut down at midnight. The key in this story is an object called the GAD. GADs have the ability to reconstruct materials while reacting to feelings of an organic life. The size and shape of the resulting product seem to be different depending on the kinds of feelings that the life possesses. When Hajiki comes in contact with one by accident, it transforms into a huge robot--a Tekkoudo, or "Iron Giant"--which Hajiki names Lightning. And soon he realizes that he isn't the only one with a Tekkoudo, and must find out how to deal with those others who he feels are the "same" as himself.

does that help?

-LE

Its a huge help actcually Smile
good to hear.
its a great series 2 episodes a day there are only like 12 eps on dvd at the moment so we might be able to see the whole series on tv but then again G4Tech Tv is bad at showing a whole series if all the dvds arent out for some reason they arent like CN where it doesnt matter if the eps are out on dvd. it happened when G4tech was showing Last Exile it only went to ep 13 cause thats all that was out at the time on dvd ~

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:good to hear.
its a great series 2 episodes a day there are only like 12 eps on dvd at the moment so we might be able to see the whole series on tv but then again G4Tech Tv is bad at showing a whole series if all the dvds arent out for some reason they arent like CN where it doesnt matter if the eps are out on dvd. it happened when G4tech was showing Last Exile it only went to ep 13 cause thats all that was out at the time on dvd ~

-LE

They have done the same to Gungrave. They have showed the same episodes through 2 or 3 times. That is not that big of a problem though becouse it is really cool. I just wish that they would show more.
yeah they stoped gad guard at ep 13 so now we have to wait for more vol.s to be released ! nov. 29 last exile eps 14-26 will air on G4Tech TV. also there will be a marathon of LAST EXILE on Christmas day. so dont miss it ~

-LE