Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Check this flash out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.pwned.nl/

I thought this was pretty good.. check it out
Holy friggin crap man! What a crazy bastard, shooting everyone at the end. I know a guy who gets really pissed when you kill him at Couter Strike, almost sounds like him too. Now the ending scares me...
hehe i guess just watch him a bit closer then after he looses some games.. ;o)
Good movie.
Reminds me of my younger brother when someone beats him.
Glad I live in the Netherlands. It's illegal to have firearms here.
RF_InSAnE Wrote:Good movie.
Reminds me of my younger brother when someone beats him.
Glad I live in the Netherlands. It's illegal to have firearms here.
Reminds me of my friend's little brother, but sadly, it's the U.S. & he has access to guns. Luckly he looks up to me, so if he ever did flip out he'd be less likely to shoot me.
hahahaha rofl
So sad, yet so true.
fucking noobs owned his ass and he got pissed so funny, that school shooting thing was pretty bad thought.

-LE
They need to make one for those guys that get pissed off when they lose a character in D&D.
Last Exile Wrote:fucking noobs owned his ass and he got pissed so funny, that school shooting thing was pretty bad thought.
-LE

Wait... you got that almost right.
The n00bs pwnd his @ss.

I think what scares me most is how that whole scenario is very plausible.... spork... heh
it wasn't a n00bs that owned his ass.. it was just a guy that used a bunch of cheats.. he could be a skilled player but just likes to fuck with people and piss them off.. i have seen it happened.. guy running around killing both teams to get his points up and they couldn't kill him at all..
I was wondering about that. I wasn't sure if CS allowed people to shoot through boxes and the kid was just pissed about getting killed by a guy he didn't see.
i bet thats what it was.
but he got owned oh yeah !

-LE