Import Anime Forums

Full Version: suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im not a hardcore anime fan, but got into it about 7 years ago when they would air DBZ and ronin warriors on cartoon networks's toonami. my favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop and i also loved fooly cooly, what are some anime's that you think i would be into?
p.s. wolfs rain sucks
dude why the HELL do you have to say PS Wolfs rain sucks.

Noob you need to watch what you say and grow the Fuck up.

-LE
cry about it
i suggest for you :

Poke'mon
Yugio
Digimon

try those and when you grow up let us know and we might suggest some more titles suited to your age. untill now enjoy !

-LE
i take it back, wolfs rain doesnt suck but i dont like it. people always tell me to watch it since i like cowboy bebop so now can you be serious?
Wolf's Rain does suck.

You should watch good shows and ones you will enjoy.

Vague questions deserve vague answers

What kind of shows are you looking? Anime has alot of genres so it would help to say what are your favorite genres.

Coming out on R1s right now, I'd have to say Azumanga Daioh, 12 Kingdoms and Last Exile are good ones.

Berserk is classic, so are most Ghibli movies. Blah, blah, blah, go to animenfo.com or whatever anime review site there is and figure it out yourself.
I'm just going to throw out Yu Yu Hakusho, because the uncut version is great and like 78 eps. can be bought here for like 63 bucks(in three segments). I love Yu Yu Hakusho. sCRYed is cool. Oh, get GTO NOW! Bloody hilarious! If you ain?t seen them all that should do for starters.
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Abanoshi Magic Shopping Street
Photon The Idiot Adventure

and posibly Excel Saga
If you don't mind poor (but easily understandable) subs get Naruto. If you like DBZ you will definitely like Naruto.

Two lesser knows titles I think most people will like are Initial D (subbed only, the dub is 10x worse than what they did with DBZ) and the Irresponsible Captain Tylor.
Oh, you'll probably like Hellsing, blue gender and full metal panic a lot.
Wolfs Rain requires a brain

those with lack....
obviuolsy think it sucks :p

like Texhonolyze which i cant wait to watch just finished d/ling it wo0t
rav96 Wrote:Wolfs Rain requires a brain

those with lack....
obviuolsy think it sucks :p

my thoughts exactly.
Well put Rav

-LE
indeed

still gonna whoooop your ass with my Dragon Slayer :p
IF you dont know what to get, read some reviews on here and other sites. We cant tell you what you will like and wont like, you have to figure it out yourself.

Anyway, my suggestions:
GTO(awsome, extreamly funny)
Full Metal Panic(good action and humor(
Now and Then, Here and There(very good serious and dramatic anime)
Trigun(my personal favorite)
Last Exile(very good)

Thats all I feel like typing right now. :p
wise typing there..from one spike to another Wink

also even though its mentioned prior you should have highlighted Berserk aswell Wink :p
Pages: 1 2