Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Berserk 2nd season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does any one know if there is a 2nd season to Berserk
Ask Vicious, he's the answer man. Anything you need to know he will always answer with a smile.
No, there never will be. Now go buy the manga if you care.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

must this question forever haunt me

FORever!!!
Sad

the manga rocks
\m/
rav96 Wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

must this question forever haunt me

FORever!!!
Sad

the manga rocks
\m/

It will haunt you forever because your CURSED! Muahahahaha Big Grin
Damn.... why must the rest of us pay for Rav's curse...
What does it take to lift the curse from Rav so the rest of us may some day see an animated continuation to Beserk?
I have an idea. Zagatto, go find find Rav's address. I'll go get us a couple torches and pitchforks and....
whoisthis Wrote:does any one know if there is a 2nd season to Berserk

Yes there is. Reason you don't see it is because they renamed the 2nd season "Trouble Chocolate". So go and look fo an anime titled Trouble Chocolate and that shall solve all your problems.
Just looked at the Berserk perfect collection set coming out. Oddly, it has "season one" written on the front of the box. Think the bastards are teasing us!
Cidien Wrote:I have an idea. Zagatto, go find find Rav's address. I'll go get us a couple torches and pitchforks and....
Touch my Ravinder & Die!!!!!!!

It will really suck if there isn't a second season Sad
lol my ikle Richard

and allright then you lot

C'mon

i bear the brand...
and forever am tormented by the undying thus you guys will be a synche

*weilds the dragon slayer*

mwahahahahahahahaha

my dwarfen armour shall let out the Blood Beast!!!
I will fight beyond my limits
I FEEL NO PAIN!!!

and will get a white hair quiff in return Wink
Vicious Wrote:Yes there is. Reason you don't see it is because they renamed the 2nd season "Trouble Chocolate". So go and look fo an anime titled Trouble Chocolate and that shall solve all your problems.

hahahahahahaha
rofl Big Grin
your knowledge astounds Wink
Vicious Wrote:So go and look fo an anime titled Trouble Chocolate and that shall solve all your problems.
Hmmm, sounded like a hentai title, so I looked up reviews on it... very disappointing.
Nina182B Wrote:Hmmm, sounded like a hentai title, so I looked up reviews on it... very disappointing.

It was pretty much the worst title I could think of. But we weren't supposed to tell him that.
shhhhhhhhhhhhh you can still try and plug it...

wo0t Trouble Chocolate

plus it couldnt be as bad as I''s my god for any of the manga fans the anime was a travesty Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2