Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which 2 should I buy???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Out of this list, which two should I buy, as I'm pretty much partial to all of them?. Please explain why YOU think I should buy them:

Argento Soma Perfect Collection
Weiß Kreuz TV Perfect Collection
X TV Perfect Collection
Street Fighter II V
Full Metal Panic Perfect Collection
Witch Hunter Robin Perfect Collection
sCRYed Perfect Collection
Scyred Perfect Collection, and maybe
Argento Soma Perfect Collection

I do NOT recommend Witch Hunter Robin, since it contains much monster-of-the-week episodes up until halfway. X TV was way too slow moving in plot and contained many shounen-ai innuendoes. The rest just aren't in the same league as the first three I've recommended.
Never buy :

You should get these :

Witch Hunter Robin Perfect Collection
sCRYed Perfect Collection

Why you ask ? because i said so noob. lol just kidding but realy cause i said so !

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Never buy :

I was thinking about just renting this show on Netflix anyways, but, why not??? Anyways, what does the term "bishounen" mean??? :confused:

Anymore suggestions are welcomed guys!!! Big Grin Wink :p Rolleyes Smile
sCRYed Perfect Collection'

Because yes.
Looks like we have similar tastes, Cidien.

'Bishounen' pretty much refers to beautiful boys/men, like the ones seen in animes targetted towards females, such as many CLAMP works.
Why hasn't Full Metal Panic been in the STORE in-a-while??? Also, is Full Metal Panic the 1st in the "Full Metal" series, and after I eventually watch this show, what "FM" series would/should I probably buy next???
It's 'out of stock'. Just do a request with JJ.
There are to date only 2 FM series. Logically, get the 2nd when you are finished with the 1st?? :p
I have a feeling he thinks full metal alchemist is part of the same series. It's a completely different series bud.

And Robo - I ordered Macross from the store a bit ago, lol. Strange thing is, I placed another order a day or two after my Macross order, and it got here first. /boggle
Cidien Wrote:I have a feeling he thinks full metal alchemist is part of the same series. It's a completely different series bud.

And Robo - I ordered Macross from the store a bit ago, lol. Strange thing is, I placed another order a day or two after my Macross order, and it got here first. /boggle

Both things are bizzare...For starters Cidien that same thought went through my head. But how your second order reached for first is just bizzare...
Ya i'm not sure what's going on. I hope nothing happened to it. :confused:
What do you guys think of "Weiß Kreuz" and "Argento Soma"???
i haven't watch WHR. but i think i will like it, slow and dark.
street fighter v II i like this.
FMP is hillarious, great plot, art, mecha design, character design. one of my favourite

argento some felt like it tried to be something else...bought it and don't like it too much. though it has nice art, which is the onnly reason i bought it.

weiss kreuz felt like it was made targeted at girls...
shirohamada Wrote:weiss kreuz felt like it was made targeted at girls...

Hum............. yeah it is what super assisans work at a flower shop ? it is the worst anime i have tried to watch i got 5 mins into it and i was like WTF ? the animation is so so so so bad its not even funny. i know its hand drawen but i could of got retarted kids on crack to do a better job. dont waste your money on that title ANYONE ~

-LE
I LOVE Witch Hunter Robin and Street Fighter II V, since I've seen them both!!! I don't know if I would rather get one of those two, or Full Metal Panic...

BTW, is FMP like Full Metal Alchemist on Cartoon Network???
Pages: 1 2