Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Saw !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a good scary movie, go watch it with a girl, unless you're a girl......then watch it with some other girl.
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:a good scary movie, go watch it with a girl, unless you're a girl......then watch it with some other girl.

lol...I am cheap as hell that's why I am waiting for it to enter a little small theatre that will only cost a dollar a ticket on Tuesdays ha-ha LMAO Big Grin Ah the wonders of cheaper theathers...Unless you can download it which is even better Big Grin BTW Yes I am like this IRL LMAO...Cheap because I have no job! Sad
Pff, any movie with Cary Elwes can't be THAT scary. :p

That's beside the point. Some girl wants me to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre with her.
Puppet Master, I'm so cheap when it come to watching movies too. I'll wait extra two monthes til it reaches the $2.00 theatre near where I live. As long as it's on the big screen, I don't mind waiting for it. I heard about Saw from Howard Stren and thought it would be a lame movie. Why watch it with a girl? To scare them during/after the movie?
Nina182B Wrote:Puppet Master, I'm so cheap when it come to watching movies too. I'll wait extra two monthes til it reaches the $2.00 theatre near where I live. As long as it's on the big screen, I don't mind waiting for it. I heard about Saw from Howard Stren and thought it would be a lame movie. Why watch it with a girl? To scare them during/after the movie?

That's why I wait just in case...That way if its CRAP I won't feel so bad. Last time I went to a movie it was at a cheap theatre to see AVP because I heard it sucked but I still wanted to see it and personally I liked it. Other than that I havent went to any theatre since Resident Evil Apocalypse. I don't see many movies because most don't look good enough to spend close to $10 bucks on just for a ticket and soda more like 8 to be exact but that's not the point. It just costs too much unless I really want to see something theres no point in paying more.
Its not really scary it just leaves you like "WTF!?". That weird mask thing freaked me out a bit... What was it a pig or a sheep or something!?
I respect that movie more now it was those guys first movie, however it wasn't that scary as it was full of suspence.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Its not really scary it just leaves you like "WTF!?". That weird mask thing freaked me out a bit... What was it a pig or a sheep or something!?

Who the hell knows
The thing that scared me was that damn puppet thing. That scene were the puppet is on the bike and pedals it freaked me out, i was like WTF.
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:The thing that scared me was that damn puppet thing. That scene were the puppet is on the bike and pedals it freaked me out, i was like WTF.

LMAO BTW WTF was the point of that puppet? I saw it on the previews...
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:The thing that scared me was that damn puppet thing. That scene were the puppet is on the bike and pedals it freaked me out, i was like WTF.

I have an irrational fear of marionettes and ventriloquist dolls, that part probably would have freaked me out too.