Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Damn!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
STUPID GOD DAMN E-BAY! Looks like some stupid son of a bitch hacked my damn account or someshit and tried using it to list his garbage. So now my damn account is on hold till they deal with this problem SON OF A BITCH!
Yet again, another reason I dont use ebay.
-spike- Wrote:Yet again, another reason I dont use ebay.

Im starting to understand why...I wish I could track the bastard and have him dealt with personally...Damn hacker god knows what the end resule would be if I could get the info needed Big Grin Big Grin But E-Bays a bitch
Holy shit, that sucks balls man. :eek: I've got fucked on ebay before. Paid $55 and $10 shipping for what was supposed to be Yu Yu Hakusho season one R1's got the FX HK instead. Was pissed! :mad: :mad: Fucker doesn?t even have an account now, so I kind of know how you feel.
Blight Wrote:Holy shit, that sucks balls man. :eek: I've got fucked on ebay before. Paid $55 and $10 shipping for what was supposed to be Yu Yu Hakusho season one R1's got the FX HK instead. Was pissed! :mad: :mad: Fucker doesn?t even have an account now, so I kind of know how you feel.

I really want the jackasses info still LOL...Id have a little revenge of my own done outside of E-Bays control Muahahaha Big Grin
I know how you feel. The people I ordered my cold air intake from kept yankin my chain and it took a month and a half to come in. I still did not get in my motor mounts that I paid 90 damn dollars for. Fuckers
Banishing_Blade Wrote:I know how you feel. The people I ordered my cold air intake from kept yankin my chain and it took a month and a half to come in. I still did not get in my motor mounts that I paid 90 damn dollars for. Fuckers

That sucks....I really hate E-Bay right now LOL...

The whole thing that happened is some jackass was definatly going to try and steal peoples money using my account. Thinking they can't get tracked...God I hope they get fined, arrested, banned, and a lot of other things I won't say...Damn Bastards... [Yes thats all I can say about them :mad: ] It really is a damn headache because I have enough problems without finding my E-Bay account fucked up...Good for nothing E-Bay security!
That's why check their feedbacks first!!!! I usually don't buy anything from any sellers who have less than 99% positive feedbacks. Trust me, I read all the negs. If it has to do with non-delivery/SUPER slow delivery, I don't buy from them.

Plus, I only buy from sellers who accept credit cards. No M.O or checks payment for me. I think I only bought from 3 sellers who only accept bank transfer coz they have 1000+ positive feedbacks and 100% positive.

Using credit card is the safest. If I don't get my stuffs within 2 weeks, I file complain with Paypal. If paypal doesn't help, it's credit card company to the rescue. Big Grin
Does ANYONE understand what I meant!?
Japschin Wrote:That's why check their feedbacks first!!!! I usually don't buy anything from any sellers who have less than 99% positive feedbacks. Trust me, I read all the negs. If it has to do with non-delivery/SUPER slow delivery, I don't buy from them.

Plus, I only buy from sellers who accept credit cards. No M.O or checks payment for me. I think I only bought from 3 sellers who only accept bank transfer coz they have 1000+ positive feedbacks and 100% positive.

Using credit card is the safest. If I don't get my stuffs within 2 weeks, I file complain with Paypal. If paypal doesn't help, it's credit card company to the rescue. Big Grin

I did check their feedback. They had a feedback of like 97% with 3000+ orders. I like to order with a money order becuase I don't like getting my credit card bill. But it is safer to order with a credit card.
Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings, we
have temporarily suspended activity on your account in order to allow us
to investigate this matter further. If you believe that this action may
have been taken in error, or, if you feel that your account may have
been tampered with, please contact our Live Help team so that we can
provide additional information and work with you to resolve this issue.

You can reach the Account Theft Live Help team by clicking the
"Security Center" link located near the bottom of the eBay.com home page. After
clicking "Security Center" link:

1. Click the "Protecting Your eBay Account" link located under the
"General Marketplace Safety" heading.
2. When the "Securing Your Account and Reporting Account Theft" window
appears, scroll to the middle of the page and click on the button
labeled "Live Help."

Once you have clicked on the "Live Help" link, you will be prompted to
enter a chat name or email address along with a topic related to your
reason for contacting eBay. After you have entered this information, the
next available representative will assist you.

In the event that you are unable to contact eBay through Live Help
after taking these steps, respond directly to this message to request
assistance. We will contact you by email after we have received your
response.

Please allow at least 72 hours for an email reply. Emailing us prior to
receiving our reply will result in an additional delay. In order to
handle your concern as quickly and efficiently as possible, we encourage
you to contact us through Live Help if you are able to do so.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent
oneself as another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of
local, national, and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist
law enforcement with any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate
personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft.
Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to
ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.

That's the E-Mail I recieved but I am just going to give them a few days to straighten this bullshit out. If they fail I will contact them because I have no intention of being very patient...This situation should have never happened and it did so I am irritated still...Not to mention the waiting part of it makes it more of a problem in my eyes...
I just got my E-Bay account back which is good quite easily too. Big Grin
Did they find out exactly what happened, or just feed you a line of bull?
you know they fed him shit

thats eBay for you
Don't know when the last reply was but they never told me what happened or if they did shit about it. They didnt say a damn thing after I got my account back that was it I was done dealing with it. They are pretty much good for nothing though considering to my knowledge they didnt do a damn thing that's E-Bay for you though as you said more or less taking the 'easy way' out of everything....
Pages: 1 2