Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Sports Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are your favorite sports heroes? I have three and have not been able to find any

players that can repalce these guys no matter how hard I look. They are:

Magic Johnson

Bo Jackson

and Wayne Gretsky

Got introduced to two of them through a show called Prostars. Magic might have been the

third but it also might of been Jordan. I'm pretty sure it was Magic though. Anyway was

wondering who everyone's sports heroes were and these are mine. Look forward to your

replies in this thread.
Michael Jordan (Basketball)

Michael Schumacher (formula 1 racing)

Marco van Basten (Best (Dutch) soccer player from my generation)
I am not sure if I can view any professional athletes as heroes. First, they get paid mega bucks to play sports. Nothing is heroic about it. Second, I used to live next door to a bunch of football players and witnessed some bad behaviors. One night, I was hanging out at a bar with 2 female friends. One big fat ass guy came over and told my friend, ?You are lucky tonight. I am the quarterback of the football team. Do you want to have sex?? I was so amazed that I almost swallowed the beer bottle I was holding. He was a college player back then. Currently he is in NFL. I shouldn?t mention his name since it?s his private life I am talking about.

At least, I can say there are players I like.
Jeff Bagwell of Houston Astros. He plays very hard and always modest. It?s too bad that people say his wife cheated on him many times. She just got a hideous plastic cheek implants with big divorce settlement money she got. Look at the picture here. It includes some other celebrities gone bad
http://awfulplasticsurgery.com/
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Got introduced to two of them through a show called Prostars. Magic might have been the

third but it also might of been Jordan. I'm pretty sure it was Magic though. Anyway was

wondering who everyone's sports heroes were and these are mine. Look forward to your

replies in this thread.

That show that used to come on NBC Saturday Mornings had Bo, Gretzky, and Jordan.

For me, I don't know if I'd call them heroes, but my fave athletes are Deion Sanders and Kobe Bryant.