Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX Fist of the Northstar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was chatting with sombody the other day and they mentioned FX was going to make Fist of the Northstar Sets does anybody know if this is true? Well if it is then I will wait because I am not sure how good the AC/MI sets are.
I think I heard people say those AC sets are quite good.

But I want to know if Fx is making the old series for which only the first 36 or so eps were dubbed or if they'll do the new OVA. Do you know?

BTW, I can practically tell you that no one knows if your claim is true. Information about what Fx is making is very hard to come by. Maybe some sellers know but they won't tell you because flora doesn't want this info spread arround.
I have no idea what the plans are if fx wanted to make a new ova, All I notice with the classic series is that ADV is just making fancy covers. I wonder if they will stop at ep 36 as well or go all the way in hopes people will spend $20 + for a few eps a dvd till the end at ep 152 all english dubbed? Maybe if ADV steps in since Manga looks like they are not and goes all the way to ep 152 all english dubbed.. Then I guess FX would just rip that and make a sweet bundle set but chances of that happening are the same as me winning the lotto.
I sure hope somebody does something withe FOTNS series, I love that show! Matter-of-fact, they started re-airing the English-dubbed episodes on The Action Channel like 4 weeks ago!!!
I don't know about an FX rip?

I bought the 4 disc MI Box Set which contains all 36 ep. that were dubbed in to english. I dunno if its just that the ep.'s were dubbed in english etc but there's no violence in the ep. like in the movie

No blood in any ep. etc, Does anyone have the jap. only sets and can tell me if theres blood and that the reason is the eng. sets have been cut to bits

+ I know that there up to Vol.4 of the new OVA of FOTNS so maybe FX are making a rip of this, you never know as they just brough out Witchhunter & Ninja Scroll TV Perfect Sets, and they were fantastic quality sets

Fingers Crossed
You see nothing but blood on the jap version + is 152 episodes long.Awesome series
guts45 Wrote:+ I know that there up to Vol.4 of the new OVA of FOTNS so maybe FX are making a rip of this, you never know as they just brough out Witchhunter & Ninja Scroll TV Perfect Sets, and they were fantastic quality sets

Fingers Crossed

Has anybody seen the "New" FOTNS series that Amazon has in-stock, because I'm thinking about renting these DVD's from Netflix???