Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Old School Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gigantor and lupin the third
Blight Wrote:I feel uninformed after reading your post. Sad

How so Blight?
He (hbk101) knows a hell of a lot more than me; I don't even know of the people he?s talking about. Makes me feel dumb. Oh well, I?m not good with names anyway.

Edit: Damnit. Did it agian. I have a bad habit of refering to people as 'he' on the forum even when they haven't stated thier sex(at least in any post I have read). Again, sorry if you're a girl.
Ngckld Wrote:I have to agree with you on that. Lupin the Third is great.

Yes he is...A lot of newer anime characters remindme of him in some ways like Gene Starwind because their both always chasing well ass LMFAO
Lupin the 3rd
Fist of the North Star
Wicked City movie.. although I'm not sure if that's old enough to be considered "old school"
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes Ronin Warriors is old school as the whole series was released in Japan in the 1960's it

was then shown over her in the 1980's I think. I also enjoy Guyver Bio Booster Armor if

anyone has ever heard of that.

What the fuck? Ronin Warriors (Samurai Troopers) was released in the 80's in Japan dude, and then released here in the early 90's please tell me you know this.
I like to watch Gundam and Lupin the most but I love to add Ranma to the list as it is old-school too. It's hard to get old-school anime if you don't know where to look.
Blight Wrote:He (hbk101) knows a hell of a lot more than me; I don't even know of the people he?s talking about. Makes me feel dumb. Oh well, I?m not good with names anyway.

Edit: Damnit. Did it agian. I have a bad habit of refering to people as 'he' on the forum even when they haven't stated thier sex(at least in any post I have read). Again, sorry if you're a girl.

He is a he. At least we think he is.

I knew the stuff he was talking about even if I haven't seen them all. I'm not much into alot of that older stuff. And I don't like Go Nagai's stuff at all But like everyone else has said, anything Lupin, Miyazaki, or Rumiko Takahashi is bound to be good, no matter how old it is.
I enjoyed Glass Mask.Oh! and also Candy Candy.I love romance anime.^_^
Sweet_Marie Wrote:I enjoyed Glass Mask.Oh! and also Candy Candy.I love romance anime.^_^

Check out Maison Ikkoku then. It's Romance Comedy, but it is a must see.
evilomar Wrote:What the fuck? Ronin Warriors (Samurai Troopers) was released in the 80's in Japan dude, and then released here in the early 90's please tell me you know this.

Maybe thats true or maybe it was rereleased and redone. All I know is my DVDs say the

programs were made in these years. Explain that to me if you can.
Thanks, Vicious I really should watch it.I believe the same person made Ranma & KOR.and I started to read the manga to both of them and they are both good.I also have the fansubs to Maison Ikkoku but they have been sitting around for about 3 years and still have yet to watch them.but, now I have you that said it is good so, I will watch it soon.I believe thay are being relesed in the us now in english too,are they not?I always like people to let me know what is good though.It makes me more earnest to want to watch tham.Thanks alot.and please let me know if I am wrong.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Maybe thats true or maybe it was rereleased and redone. All I know is my DVDs say the

programs were made in these years. Explain that to me if you can.

Could be a misprint on your dvds dude.

Here you go here is a link with a little info:

http://www.absoluteanime.com/ronin_warriors/
evilomar Wrote:Could be a misprint on your dvds dude.

Here you go here is a link with a little info:

http://www.absoluteanime.com/ronin_warriors/

Thanks thought it might be someyhong like that. Thank you for the link as well.
Pages: 1 2 3