Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How much should a used PS2 be sold for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I still think the dry humping is my biggest concern. :mrgreen:
My dad knows the guy, so I don't have to worry about dry humping.
Ok, this is greatly off subject, but I'M ABOUT BLOW MY BRAINS OUT!
My friend called me up to continusly tell me about Kingdom Hearts, a game I told him I don't give a Fu*k about. But he just keeps going on & on & on.
Which means I'll be hearing about it for 30 minutes, & everytime he calls back.
I'm not social (I don't call anyone & he calls me 3-4 times a day), & especialy not when it's about something I don't give a F*uk about.

If the comments above sound mean, will someone slap the sh!t out of me!
Would you want a back hand or wet slap?

Seriosuly I agree. Sometimes people call to tell about stupidiest things it is especially annoying when you are in the middle of watching anime.

By the way just say "Shit" it doesn't bother me. How about othes?
Well I sit here & listen to him talk the whole 30 min.s, & I say like one word every five to ten minutes.
Just say something like "Ahhhh My cat is dying". Then just hang up.
I only do junk like that when it's my other friend that I actuly talk to on the phone.

I do stupid stuff like when he calls I'll answer the phone "Hello, Fags R Us, how can I help you?"
Do it to telemarketers. It's the best. :mrgreen:
My parents tell me not to answer if it's a telemarketer.
I don't have Caller Id. So it's always fun time for Steve. :mrgreen:
Although I'd rather answer telemarketer all day than talk to my friends.

Speaking of my friends, one called so now I'll have to go look up spelling words & tell them what they mean. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm not in the best mood! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
There's the green man. Beat the sh!t out of him, rape him, then EAT HIM!
I'm going to wait until he's in a boss battle on Kingdom Hearts, then I'll bug the hell out of him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You do that. Keep shooting for that rainbow.
No comment on what I said about the green man? or was that commet towards that?
I guess in general. More about the Kingdom Hearts one. You can rape the green guy all you want. He's got a chastity belt on. Nobody will penetrate him. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: His pimp cold brothers are here!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4