Import Anime Forums

Full Version: About "anything goes" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to Zagatto, it'll be deleted Wendesday night because a few people complained.

Now that we've had it for sometime, I am thinking that there is more support for flame forum now than when it first started. Who's in favor of keeping it if possible? I do.
Rookie you have a point ! Trash talking for everyone.

-LE
It just wouldn't feel rigth with out a flame fourm. I really think a flame fourm should be made.
Ngckld Wrote:It just wouldn't feel rigth with out a flame fourm. I really think a flame fourm should be made.

I support the idea as wel...If people can't handle what is said than they should just click the little fricken x and close the window or better yet...Don't read it! I hate whiners
Now that people are complaining I definetly want one. Just to prove there's nothing to complain about. You don't like it than don't go there.

How bout making this a Poll Multipak?
elcoholic Wrote:How bout making this a Poll Multipak?
I am not sure if it is possible to convert the original post to a poll.
I've always been in support of a flame forum.

Of course you do realize that if people complained in private to Zagatto about it that they're most likely not gonna post in here.
Whats the point in complaining about that thread? The only people who should moan are the people who pay for the web hosting. We dont have to so why should we care about an extra thread we dont even have to read?! I think some stuff should be allowed to be said all over the forum but id rather someone took it out in a flame forum than got a ban for replying to something said against them.
I also like the idea of a flame forum. I think that like multipak said, now after having been given a 'taste', I don't want it to be gone.
I'm all for having it. I never had any intention of useing it, but enjoy having it to read. Plus I think it's far better that people use it rather than get a ban. Funny thing is, if people didn't complain about it and want it taken away, I would porbably never have had a reason to post in it.
The flame thread is a solution to a problem. I'm certain that as soon as it gets deleted Zagatto's going to have to go back to banning people on a daily basis and that is much worse than having people curse on a single thread. As fas as the people who have been complaing about it are concerned the truth is very simple, they don't like it then they shouldn't read it. They know it's there, they know what it is about, if they don't like it they just have to ignore it and keep away, it's that simple. I'll bet you they are the ones who are going to hate seeing all that cursing spread back to other parts of the forums!
At first I hated the idea but after reading it (and not taking it very seriously) it's great! Some of the best fun I?ve had in a while. I don't get why people can legitimately complain if they don't have to read it; it is an alternative after all. I vote for a new flame thread every week, so that if someone really gets mad they say what they got to say and in a week it?s gone and if they want to flame some more come back and post on the new thread. I'm not a mouthy person generally but posting there is just fun (hope I?m not missing its point too much).
with the exception of one or two people we have here who seem to seek out starting flame wars. I think most of us were drug into ones while posting on legit topics we eather started or were taking part in. I think some of the people here gets their kicks or relax on just being a pain in the rear to other people. This is why I think a anything goes thread would be good because it you enter it at least you know what you are getting into, instead of entering a thread about an anime title where two people are ripping each other to the point it kills the thread for everyone else
i want me a flame forum Sad

BRING IT BACK!!!
rav96 Wrote:i want me a flame forum Sad

BRING IT BACK!!!

WE NEED THE FLAME FORUM! Sad

BRING IT BACK NOW! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2