Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Questionair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alrighty, so I guess I will give it a shot at makeing a topic up.Ok, I would like to know.

1.Have you seen and Anime and like the Music so then you get the soundtrack?
2.How many years have you been Anime crazed?
3.What genre do you prefur?
4.How old are you?

1.Yes, I have for Sailormoon,Tenchi,Twelve kingdoms,Cardcaptor Sakura,Fruits Basket,InuYasha.

2. I think I have been really into Anime for about 3 years now.

3.Fantsy,Romance,and a hint of Drama.

4.Currently I happen to be 18.

And thank you ever so very in advance for hopefully replying..^_^
4.How old are you?

1. Only have one of the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks
2. Ugh...I first saw anime when I was like 6 years old and I liked it even than...
3. Action or anything that's dark and deep...
4. I am currently 18
4.How old are you?

1. yes.
-Cowboy Bebop, FlCl, Naruto, Love Hina, WHR, Last Exile, Wolfs Rain, Pilot Candidate, His and her circomstances, Chobits, Outlaw Star(cant think of the others)

2. Anime & Cartoon Crazed Since Age 3

3. Comedy

4. 19

-LE
1: I don't own any "official" anime soundtracks, but I have downloaded alot of tunes, I am very into soundtracks to games and anime, I have an odd talent for picking up music super fast.

2: hmm I suppose Action, Mecha, Fantasy, Fighting...something like that

3: Well I've been into anime before I even knew what anime was, but basically over 14 years, can't be exactly sure, I think I have been for longer but its difficult to remeber

4: 20
1.Yes, I have FLCL and Cowboy Bebop, and I want to get GTO but I haven?t found a set that says it has Drivers High and Hitori No Yoru.
2.Um, hard to tell. When Pokemon came out I thought it was stupid but when I was 9 I saw DBZ for the first time and thought it was awesome. Watched movies and some shows after that and eventually stumbled upon Uncut Yu Yu 4 years ago and that probably solidified my fandom.
3.Used to it was all about action, but after buying GTO and Love Hina I?m torn between it and comedy.
4.I turned 19 in September.
4.How old are you?

1.Yes, I though the music in hellsing was good but that's the only one.
2.I have been anime crazed for about 3 years.
3.Well I'm pretty much in to dark anime.
4.I am 15 as of right now
Thank you all so very much for letting me know a bit of what you like.It seems there are quite a few 18-20 year olds on this forumn.I should check out the ost to flcl it seem as though it might be good seen as how you all like it.As for the other popular cowboy bebop I used to own the series and soundtrack.Oh! and if anyone would like to add a question of there own.Go ahead and please do so it could be fun. ^_^***giggles & smiles*** ^_^

Oh! and I have also downloaded a few OST's as well Ryujin..
And also Blight I have seen almost every Dbz episode and enjoy love hina too.
Puppet Master,Ngckld & Lat Exile you both have been Anime fans since quite very young.
Sweet_Marie Wrote:1.Have you seen and Anime and like the Music so then you get the soundtrack?
4.How old are you?.

1) I have been very hit and miss on some anime music never heard an entire soundtrack that made me want to buy it
2) Since 1983 21-22 years at least. I use to watch an anime hour they had on every Saturday on Nick when I was young, got to see shows such as Speed Racer and Mysterious Cities of Gold at that time
3) I am starting to take a liking to the whole Space Epics type stories but I still like the semi silly FLCL type anime also
4) 28
1. I got the Witch Hunter Robin Soundtrack with the box set...It's actually pretty good. I would love to get my hands on a Berserk sound track. I fell in love with the music!!
2. Umm...right around...2, maybe 3. I started dating Schultz, my fate was sealed. I had seen a few before that, but never saw one that struck me as worthwhile.
3. Pretty much anything goes. I'm a sucker for a good love story with a twist like KOR and Maison Ikkoku.
4. I'm 22 Rolleyes
I am a sucker for a love story as well. I just got done reading two historical romance novels.I have also just started KOR and ranma manga.and have Maison Ikkoku but have yet to watch it.Oh! and also, can someone please tell me this.I have heard Flcl was like Excel Saga and I did not really enjoy it so that is why I have never seen Flcl.Can someone tell me in what way the two are alike.It would be very much appreciated.Thank you.
4.How old are you?

1. InuYasha's the only one so far... but my anime collection is ever expanding... Big Grin
2. Not even one yet, but I'm hooked! I blame it all on Ka-Ta. :p
3. Fantasy mostly
4. 21
Sweet_Marie Wrote:1.Have you seen and Anime and like the Music so then you get the soundtrack?
4.How old are you?

1) Yes: Eva OSTs 1-3 and Trigun OSTs 1-2 I've downloaded countless others.
2) Anime CRAZED? Never. How long have I had an interest in it? 8.5 years
3) Action. No more 'deep' anime as it's all cliched and stupid anymore
4) 13 days to 21
Ladysliverice, I am so glad to see another that likes fantasy.

Kakomu,I am sorry of how I worded it about crazed.I blame it on my vocabulary.Hehe.Oh! and also its alomost a very happy birthday to you.^_^
Sweet_Marie Wrote:I am a sucker for a love story as well. I just got done reading two historical romance novels.I have also just started KOR and ranma manga.and have Maison Ikkoku but have yet to watch it.Oh! and also, can someone please tell me this.I have heard Flcl was like Excel Saga and I did not really enjoy it so that is why I have never seen Flcl.Can someone tell me in what way the two are alike.It would be very much appreciated.Thank you.
There is no denying it is crazy as hell, but FLCL should not be lumped in with Excel Saga. Excel is way to random to have a good plot and FLCL is more a coming of age story, with out any lameness that would make that theme blatant and take away from it. I?ve watched FLCL like four times and I swear I catch a something new every time I watch it. I would suggest just buying it from here right now and watching it.

And, even though it?s kind of embarrassing to admit it, I really like a good love story too. That is why FF VIII is my favorite Final Fantasy. Some girls dream of being rescued out of a tall secluded tower by a knight in shining armor, and I dream of being the Knight
4.How old are you?

1. Yes, Naruto and Cowboy Bebop.
2. About 3.
3. Comedy or Action
4. 18.
Pages: 1 2