Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Whos Your Favorite Actor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering who everyone's favorite movie actor/s is/are. My favorite Actor is Sean

Connery. My favorite movie with him is The Rock. Anyway feel free to speak out or not

as you wish.
Brad Pitt/Edward Norton in Fight Club are both good.

But my favorite is Val Kilmer and his best movie imo is Real Genious.
I'm going to get it for this but I really like Tom Hanks for anything not comedy (Saving private ryan, Appolo 13, Green mile, Castaway). Brad Pit is also very good aswell as Samuel L. Jackson.
Well, my favourite actor's Tom Cruise. Yes, I know, I know, is not an awesome actor but he's not bad either. Besides, he's just so damn cute! :p My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie, she amazing!
I also like Sean Connery, Al Pacino, Brad Pitt, Nicole Kidman and a bunch of other people who's names I can't remember right now.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Well, my favourite actor's Tom Cruise. Yes, I know, I know, is not an awesome actor but he's not bad either. Besides, he's just so damn cute! :p My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie, she amazing!
I also like Sean Connery, Al Pacino, Brad Pitt, Nicole Kidman and a bunch of other people who's names I can't remember right now.

I forgot what Cruise was in but he had one good movie if nothing else in The Last Samurai...

Favorite actor all depends on film type....In horror for example there would be two one deceased though in Vincent Price and the other being Robert Englund[Freddy Kruger], yeah ill answer the rest of that question later....

But Andromeda I agree with you on actress Angelina Jolie she is an amazing actress and the movies ive seen of her were intresting and her movie Taking Lives was bizzare but new to me lol...
I forgot to mention Johnny Depp, now there's an actor I admire! He's a real chameleon.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I forgot to mention Johnny Depp, now there's an actor I admire! He's a real chameleon.

I have to admit he was very good in Fear and loathing in Las Vegas.
I have been watching a lot of Hong Kong cinema lately and so my fave actor is this guy named Anthony Wong. He is AWESOME!!!
My favorite actor is Denzel Washington. Damn he's good at that last movie "Man on fire". He's a very versatile actor in all his movies. I'll add Tom Hanks too on that. For the actress side I guess I'll have to go with Meg Ryan....I dont really know why I like her but I guess because she's really pretty to me. Big Grin
I find it so hard to like just one actor. I find it quite hard to spot good performances and isntead just see the film as a good film... Saw Oldboy last week and the guy who stared in that was so cool...
My favorite actor would have to be Jim Kerry, hes just so damn funny! Him or Ben Stiller.
Favorite actors well alrighty let me think.Hmm,I like Orlando Bloom he looked mighty fine in 'LOTR'.There is also Colin Firth he did a great job with 'Pride and Prejudice' which is my favorite movie.Actresses let me see I guess I like Meg Ryan. Drew Barrymore in the movie 'Ever After'.Gwyneth Paltrow in the movie Emma.Jane Austen in 'Sense and Sensibility' . Well, those are some of my fav's off the top of my head. Smile
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I forgot to mention Johnny Depp, now there's an actor I admire! He's a real chameleon.
Johnny Depp is one of my favorites. You've read the Anne Rice's Mayfair Chronicles right? I keep picturing him as Julien :p

My favorites are Edward Norton and Audrey Hepburn.