Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Heat Guy J???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up guys, do you all know when the Heat Guy J (dub) boxset is supposed to be released??? If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it supposed to be released on November 2nd, or is it supposed to be released on November 9th??? Smile :confused:

Oh yeah, do you guys know of any other popular shows that should be coming to the STORE soon??? :p
JJ just said Heat Guy J is being made right now and will be out soon he didnt give a date.

and not sure you just have to wait till they get released or untill Schultz updates the site with the upcoming release page. when that happens it will be easier to see whats coming next. till then time will TELL ~

-LE
guitarshredder Wrote:What's up guys, do you all know when the Heat Guy J (dub) boxset is supposed to be released??? If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it supposed to be released on November 2nd, or is it supposed to be released on November 9th??? Smile :confused:

Oh yeah, do you guys know of any other popular shows that should be coming to the STORE soon??? :p

I suposse you are talking about a FX set ? right ?

Where did you get those release dates? i haven't seem Heat Guy J for sale or Pre Release anywhere...
Well it was too much time for me to wait for the FX release so I bought the R1s. FX is really slow releasing new stuff these days