Import Anime Forums

Full Version: No more Fav Episode threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I finally decided after the last two weeks were their wasent much if any interest in my Fav Episodes threads I did each week to end my little series. Its a shame for me but lets face it its hard to keep a series going when it might be hit or miss if others even have seen let alone like the one you write about. That and midterms kinda just have taken the entire efort thought out of me at the moment. But I do want to thank all the people who responded and put their opinions in the threads over the last 3-4 months.
I can't exactly say I'll miss them
it was getting kinda old
guess its time for me to bring back anime awards huh?
well i see why no one related to your posts cause the titles you used werent that great alot of those titles werent popular. i felt sorry for you thats why i posted in them.

try and think of a series everyone likes.

-LE
Mantis421 Wrote:Its a shame for me but lets face it its hard to keep a series going when it might be hit or miss if others even have seen let alone like the one you write about.

I think I pointed this out after the first thread. So I'll just say 'I told you so'.
Last Exile Wrote:guess its time for me to bring back anime awards huh?
well i see why no one related to your posts cause the titles you used werent that great alot of those titles werent popular. i felt sorry for you thats why i posted in them.

try and think of a series everyone likes.

-LE

Hes right to be honest...From what ive seen none of those shows were that big and if ive seen em I didnt really pay attention for whatever reason
hbk101 Wrote:I can't exactly say I'll miss them

seconded Rolleyes
Hmmmmm just like critics. You keep something going you have people tell you how it shout be done and they criticize you for it. You do what people seem to want and remove stop a series and everyone wants to take parting shots. You all would make good TV critics