Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Slayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, how is the anime Slayers?? It sounds like it could be really tight or pretty lame. I was also wondering about sCYRED, I've heard some really good reviews about it and i was wondering if they were true or if it was just a huge conspiricy to get me to buy a crappy anime... *ahem*... I apologise for that. Anyway, if you could let me know what you all thing about these titles that would be a big help.

Thanks a bunch!!! Cool
I wrote 2 reviews for it (one for slayers, one for slayers next, both FX). So far I'm up to episode 7 of slayers try (last part of the tv series) and I've enjoy it. One of the best magic/sorcerers anime out there IMO.
Slayer is a great mix of comedy and adventure. The biggest difference between Slayers and other series is the story telling. Example there are ton of anime that have filler episodes that either A) add nothing to the over all story or B) Effects one charcter but could have been left out. In Slayers there is not a single filler episode in my view because they all build upon last episode.

I say give it a go. But a word of advise there is no Naga in the Tv Series... she is in the OVA's and Movies.
Slayers is an alright anime.I know a few people who seen and own all of Slayers and say that Slayers Next is the best season.and as for sCRYED I have seen the first vol. and it was ok not really my thing but I have strange taste in anime.