Import Anime Forums

Full Version: A question about Mac and Anime Works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, i'm new to this forum so if I goof up a lot (which I probably will do) so go easy on me guys ok? Smile

Cool.

I've been looking around at various HK DVD's because I want to expand my collection and I couldn't help but notice that there is a new HK authoring place called Mac. I've never tried any of their stuff before and all I wanted to know is - are they any good?

[Image: logo_mac.gif]

One other thing too is that I bought the Studio Ghibli Collection that was produced by Anime Studio and the quality of subs and video is absolutely astounding! 8O . This brings me to the other thing that i'm curious about -do Anime Studio sometimes go under a different name, and also is the majority of their stuff as good as their Ghibli translations?

[Image: logo_as.gif]

Thanks in advance! Tongue
MAC is new line of releases by AS, and most MAC titles have great quality... as for AS... some titles are pretty good, others not so good.. use this site to read up reviews.
Anime Works is an American company. Don't get them mixed up in the dark and dirty HK world. :mrgreen:
*kicks Steve* I've told you to be nice!

We all make mistakes.

(Oh great, now master's going to punish me)
That parentheses comment sounded like some weird S&M action. *shutters*

I wasn't being mean, just stating the facts.
We've all got our quirks... bondage is a pretty common one actually.

The ones who scare me are people into felching or acrotomophiliacs (no I'm not going to tell you what they are... ick).
Is that with the whole puking and other bodily functions thing?

This is great, a question about a DVD company turns into perversion.
I've got no problems with perversion.

My motto is: Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins.

I do prefer not to find out about peoples more extreme perversions (ie. something that Jerry Springer would love to host) but I have to admit a fondness for some of the more common ones.
That's good to know. Just keep behind closed doors. :mrgreen: