Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey

Well sitting here and well im pissed how the voting turned out so this is my Rant ! fuck its not even over with there are more states and votes to count and well kerry gave up he said and so did eddwards that they will fight it till the end and wait however long to see every vote counted and well they didnt . this shouldnt be called a Bush win yet its not over. 52% to 48% is so so so close !

any one else pissed ?

Also who did you vote for Poll...
Also Why Did you Vote For who you did?

-LE
go evil republicans muhahaha
I voted for Bush. I am glad it is over and that Kerry was decent enough to not drag it out like in 2000.
LE... I'd like to agree with you about how close the race is and I would have liked to have seen some last minute miracle where Kerry ended up as president of the United States of America.

Unfortunately, the reality is that 4% is a relatively large seperation in this election. The last election was seperated by 0.5% with the popular vote being against Bush. Even if Ohio had gone to Kerry, the other two states were very likely to have been for Bush.

Let's be gracious about this and accept that the largest common denominator has determined the course of the country for the next four years. This is still a sign that the government works in the way it was set up to run which is by will of the majority.

For those of us that disagree with the way the government is run now is the time to start working out how to convince the rest of the country that our beliefs will lead to a better future for our country.
I quote my friend online :

" November 2: the day we had a chance to confinscate the gun from the retarded kid, but we let him keep it " - Im Bill McDougal

Enough Said.

Just Added*
*"if he doesn't know how to use the safety, he shouldn't have it"* -Old Lady

-LE
Looks like it was The Day of the Dead here in the States, right after Mexico's Dia De Los muertos.
Last Exile Wrote:hey

Well sitting here and well im pissed how the voting turned out so this is my Rant ! fuck its not even over with there are more states and votes to count and well kerry gave up he said and so did eddwards that they will fight it till the end and wait however long to see every vote counted and well they didnt . this shouldnt be called a Bush win yet its not over. 52% to 48% is so so so close !

any one else pissed ?

Also who did you vote for Poll...
Also Why Did you Vote For who you did?

-LE

I am more than just pissed and I voted for Kerry/Edwards and mostly Democratic the rest of the way because I just HATE Bush plain and simple...I hope I never hear the name John Kerry again though because the fuckin loser backed down like the a wimp. He is no better than a cowering dog neither of them are...
Zagatto Wrote:LE... I'd like to agree with you about how close the race is and I would have liked to have seen some last minute miracle where Kerry ended up as president of the United States of America.

Unfortunately, the reality is that 4% is a relatively large seperation in this election. The last election was seperated by 0.5% with the popular vote being against Bush. Even if Ohio had gone to Kerry, the other two states were very likely to have been for Bush.

Let's be gracious about this and accept that the largest common denominator has determined the course of the country for the next four years. This is still a sign that the government works in the way it was set up to run which is by will of the majority.

For those of us that disagree with the way the government is run now is the time to start working out how to convince the rest of the country that our beliefs will lead to a better future for our country.

The race really wasn't all that close. If they scrapped the electoral vote this would have been a HUGE Bush victory. Personally I think they can keep it but need to modify it. California going liberal and giving 52 votes just isn't fair. They need to split it up, along with some other states. Ohio and Florida are both great examples. I think anything over 15 needs to be split. So far it's only small states with like 5 votes that are splitting, and that's pretty much pointless.

Same with Texas as well for the republicans. It's not fair the dems get none of their 30+ votes.
Everyone I seem to see talk about it always voted for Kerry. Is it true its just middle America that likes Bush?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Everyone I seem to see talk about it always voted for Kerry. Is it true its just middle America that likes Bush?

Of everyone I talked to in my school and a lot of others places only 2 voted for Bush...
Puppet Master Wrote:I am more than just pissed and I voted for Kerry/Edwards and mostly Democratic the rest of the way because I just HATE Bush plain and simple...I hope I never hear the name John Kerry again though because the fuckin loser backed down like the a wimp. He is no better than a cowering dog neither of them are...

I have to disagree, although I am an avid supporter of kerry when the election results were shown on the 3rd it was clear bush one. The votes not yet counted (i forgot the exact term but you get my point) were not enough to put him over the edge, even if they were all eligable and democratic which i highly doubt. So being the kind of person john kerry is he merly accepted his defeat (which clearly it was a defeat, bush one both the electorial and popular vote) and let us get on with our lives.

However clearly the 2000 election was fixed and this whole situation should have never happened!
WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY POLL. AND ADDED ANOTHER OPTION, AND PUT LIKE AN OVERWELMING VOTES, COULD IT BE THE PERSON WHO HATES TOPICS ABOUT THE ELECTION ! HUMM WHO COULD THAT BE ????? MAYBE Schultz

CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE.

-LE
Yay for caps lock and big letters. You made your point now. Rolleyes
Go ahead and blame me LE for edited this damn poll. But i will tell you one thing is that i didn't even the damn thing.. I know who did though. Also another thing i am sick if you blameing me for editing a few of your threads so far. And for your record.. I voted for bush and i am proud that i did.. Can't you just accept that Kerry lost and Bush is there for the next 4 years.. over and done with it.. Just move on with your life..
Oh but i won't change it back but i will lock it for yea..