Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Arrested Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heLLo...

Well checking online when the new season starts after finishing the first season on dvd. and well it starts this sunday on fox. its a funny series and its so great the writing is top notch. the characters are all perfect for there roles it was like they were thought of when the series was thought up.

has anyone seen this awesome series either on fox or on the dvd set ?
anyone looking forward to the new season ?

-LE
I LOVE this show. I am sooooo glad it is back for a second season.
did you buy the first season on dvd ?
its great i got it for like 25 at best buy when it came out its packed with tons of stuff. the first season had 22 episodes. i wish they would make them an hour long, they are great enough to be .

-LE
I didn't buy the first season, I really should. I might go look into that today at BestBuy or something.
yeah its worth it !
its so big its a dual layer disc on all 3 discs alot of stuff on all of them. extras to boot ~

-LE
I have had the set since it came out. I just haven't had the time to sit down and watch it.
Have you seen any of the series ? i had seen most of it on tv but watched it all straight though. so if you havent, watch at least one episode, the first ! its a super cool show every episode is my favorite.

-LE
I have seen... probably about seven episodes. I always miss it.

Now I have no excuse.
Haven't seen the show, but I liked the band.
Yeah, this show is pretty good, easily the best sitcom on network TV that I can think of at the moment.
yep yep kicks Friends show in the ASS ~

im glad that show is gone it sucked major ASS, not even funny.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:yep yep kicks Friends show in the ASS ~

im glad that show is gone it sucked major ASS, not even funny.

-LE

I wouldn't even call it a show...
yep firends is a waste of time. and them getting paid a million an episode for crap is just sad, think they could of invested that money in good tv. but hey NBC and ABC dont really have any good shows. they should just become news stations, and leave the shows to the other stations.

-LE