Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Music Artist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would have to go with:

Cradle of Filth
Mortiis
Nightwish
NIN

in that order
too many but one band thats worth a mention is

Alkaline TRIO!!!
one question, as I am quite new to import anime, how do I buy anime that is not at the store, but only find it as reviews?
iowagirl0008 Wrote:one question, as I am quite new to import anime, how do I buy anime that is not at the store, but only find it as reviews?

I'm not sure but I think ther is a forum that gives the site where you can get these. My

advice is to ask someone like Zagatto. Hes been here awhile anyway I'll look for it

later,otherwise I'll be late for class.
Cidien Wrote:Anyone heard of Dream Theater? Love that band, very original music.

Yeah ive heard of em..Only heard 'Beyond This Life'
BT has to be my fav artist. I just am not into any of the teenie bop top 40 music that is out there it all sounds pretty much the same to me. As far as rock goes anything Trent Reznor or Chris Cornell worked on I like
Wow I've never haerd of these bands except for Megadeath. I'm surprised that noone

has mentioned Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, Metallica, ACDC, or even Offspring. Looks like

I'll have alot more bands to listen to.
Pages: 1 2