Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cheaters!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else watch this show? I guess it has been out for a while, but I just recently discovered it. Wow, it is so entertaining.
Iv'e watched it and it was soo funny. The part I remember most was the quote "but he

writes crazy small." The answer songs were hilarious as well. Cheaters is truly a great

show but I thiught it was a movie. Ah well.
I try to avoid it as much as possible, but my girlfriend makes me watch it quite a bit. Decent show, i'm just not into the "reality" shows on tv. I don't like seeing the kind of filth that lives in this country on display on my tv set.
rarnom Wrote:Anyone else watch this show? I guess it has been out for a while, but I just recently discovered it. Wow, it is so entertaining.
Yeah, I LOVE me some "Cheaters" with Joey Grieco!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Iv'e watched it and it was soo funny. The part I remember most was the quote "but he writes crazy small." The answer songs were hilarious as well. Cheaters is truly a great show but I thiught it was a movie. Ah well.

There are two Cheaters movies, the one you rthinking of and an older one with Jeff Daniels and Jena Malone. Neither of which, as far as I can tell, this is thread about.
Which raises the question, what is this thread about? I don't mind seeing the kind of filth that lives in this country on display, as long as it's the right kind of filth.
* kakomu doesn't watch TV.
WandererX12 Wrote:There are two Cheaters movies, the one you rthinking of and an older one with Jeff Daniels and Jena Malone. Neither of which, as far as I can tell, this is thread about.
Which raises the question, what is this thread about? I don't mind seeing the kind of filth that lives in this country on display, as long as it's the right kind of filth.
Cheaters is a TV show that is on the WB here in Oregon. Basically it is where a person thinks their boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband etc... are cheating. The folks at Cheaters then do some dectective/private investigation work and gather lots of video evidence to show that the person is actually cheating. Then the best part when the person actually confronts the cheater. There are fist fights, yelling, and sometimes the cheating person is 'caught in the act'. Oh man, it is really trashy television, but it is so compelling.
God bless the WB. I'll have to look into this.

Woot 80. I should find myself a picture thingy.
Darn!! I thought we were talking about a show related to the movie I was talking about,

ah well.