Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is your Favorite Castelvania GAme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We got a forum about our favorite Zelda games but what if any is your favorite

Castelvania game? Also who was your favorite Castlevania character was it one of the

heroes such as Simon Belmont, Alucard, etc, or maybe even one of the villains? For all

those people who liked the Castlevania series here is your chance to talk about it. Just in

case it occurs to you that I don't like the Zelda games I do as I think both series are

great.
Well on Nintendo it's ALLLLLLL About Castlevania 3....Trevor is the MAN!!!!

But in all reality, it's Symphony of the Night/Nocturne in the Moonlight/Ressurection. All the same game just on different systems.
It definatly has to be Symphony Of The Night, by far. Everything about the game is just so fantastic. After that...hmm the GBA ones are pretty good. Aria of Sorrow Especially. So I'd say Symphony Of The Night and then either Aria of Sorrow or Generations on the Megadrive (Genesis to you americans).
Easy question
Castlevania 3 and Symphony of the Night.
The pinacle of old school 2d gaming glory!
Favorite charcter is probably old simon belmont, cant beat the original whip slinger.
An honorable mention to super castlevania particularly the uncut version.
Castlevania 3, man I'm so glad people loved that game, and Dracula X (Symphony of the Night) on the Sega Saturn....It rocked!!!!
As my English friend above...I think english....stated, Generations on Genesis/Megadrive is FANTASTIC!! I have it ...called Bloodlines...and also have the UK version on my pc. I actually own Bloodlines BTW. Our version has a red title screen instead of blue and the Zombies in the first board are red and sometimes splatter and bleed. It's a lot more heavy on the little details.

EDIT

OOOPPSS!!!!! I just looked at your location...England was wrong of me to say. Sorry bro!
DARK OSAMU Wrote:As my English friend above...I think english....stated, Generations on Genesis/Megadrive is FANTASTIC!! I have it ...called Bloodlines...and also have the UK version on my pc. I actually own Bloodlines BTW. Our version has a red title screen instead of blue and the Zombies in the first board are red and sometimes splatter and bleed. It's a lot more heavy on the little details.

EDIT

OOOPPSS!!!!! I just looked at your location...England was wrong of me to say. Sorry bro!

Well since we are now talking about zombies and Genesis/Megadrive I wa wondering if

any of you remember a game called Zombies ate my neighbors. I never owned it but I

played it at a friends house and just as recently as last year p;ayed it on another friends

emulator. Just wondering if I was the only one that remembered this game or not.
Zombies ate my neighbors was a great game.
I own it for the Snes, and did play it for the genesis a lot.
this game could use an update, a great game from a time gone by.
Its a shame games like it dont see sequals these days.
Hidalgo Wrote:Zombies ate my neighbors was a great game.
I own it for the Snes, and did play it for the genesis a lot.
this game could use an update, a great game from a time gone by.
Its a shame games like it dont see sequals these days.

Too true, too true.
My favorite Castlevania game is Dracula X Rondo of Blood. And my favorite Castlevania character of all time is Richter Belmont *The cool anime Rondo of Blood version, not the Symphony of the Night version*.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well since we are now talking about zombies and Genesis/Megadrive I wa wondering if

any of you remember a game called Zombies ate my neighbors. I never owned it but I

played it at a friends house and just as recently as last year p;ayed it on another friends

emulator. Just wondering if I was the only one that remembered this game or not.

Yeah I played it at someone I knews house once never understood the game fully though...Not that there was much to understand I guess...
Yeah Zombies Ate My Neighbours was pretty good.

Yeah I noticed those little things like the red suspenders on the main guy on your version, and the little bits of blood dripping everywhere etc..its such a great game...I can't understand why its generally shunned by Castlevania fans? Maybe its because the majority of them knew Castlevania only from the NES days and then naturally moved onto SNES and then got caught into the console wars etc... so I think maybe there is a little bias against it sometimes, but thats just a theory.

Although, I think our Altantis level was better, can't remember. Great game

Oh and for the record, my Location is Dublin, Ireland. That location is just a reference from Xenosaga (a PS2 RPG). In that game aparantly the home world of humanity is lost somewhere in space and nobody knows its location. So they call its "Lost Jerusalem". So basically its something that works on many levels but I'm basically saying that I live on Earth.