Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Classic Games and Systems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm,Atari I dont remember it quite well but I do know we used to own one a long time ago.I think it was the system there was duck hunt and pack man on. But I still have a Nentento in my opinion one of the best systems.I also very much liked sega genesis which unfortunetly broke.
Even though I?ve got emulators, I still have my NES hooked up, though it nearly takes an act of god to get some of the carts to work. The system is almost like a part of me with as many hours and sacrificed homework that went in to it. Contra, Zelda, and the TMNT games are some of my all time favorite memories holders. I?m actually looking to buy one of those rare top loading NESes they released after the SNES came out. Haven?t been able to track down one even at sites that specialize in retro gaming.
Yeah... I've still got my SNES hooked up too... just played Uniracers on it last week.

Is anyone interested in buying my Sega CD? It's one of the front loading models rather than the flimsy top loaders... I'd be selling it with the 8 or 10 games I have for it as well.
Zagatto Wrote:Yeah... I've still got my SNES hooked up too... just played Uniracers on it last week.

Is anyone interested in buying my Sega CD? It's one of the front loading models rather than the flimsy top loaders... I'd be selling it with the 8 or 10 games I have for it as well.

I would as I am a major systems collector, but I'm kind of broke right now. Shouln't have

spent all that money on anime. Oh well.
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Hmm,Atari I dont remember it quite well but I do know we used to own one a long time ago.I think it was the system there was duck hunt and pack man on. But I still have a Nentento in my opinion one of the best systems.I also very much liked sega genesis which unfortunetly broke.

Nah Duck Hunt was Nintendo... Pac Man and Space Invaders were Atari if I am not mistaken...
Puppet Master Wrote:Nah Duck Hunt was Nintendo... Pac Man and Space Invaders were Atari if I am not mistaken...

Don't forget Joust. Tight game.
Puppet Master Wrote:Nah Duck Hunt was Nintendo... Pac Man and Space Invaders were Atari if I am not mistaken...

Yeah! now I remember we had the space game as well....and its very hard to remember what games were for what system.I live in a large family so we went through alot of different games and systems through the years. Rolleyes
My favorite system so far has got to be the atari 2600 and my favorite game of all time is PONG.
Pages: 1 2