Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Samurai Deeper Kyo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My brother wants to buy the R1 Samurai Deeper Kyo DVDs however, before he buys them he would like to know if they are censored in any way and what the quality of the dub is like. Im not sure if anyone here has the R1 dvds seeing as how the fx set is available here. but if anyone does have them, could they please answer these questions? thanks in advance. Smile
The FX set is probably a direct rip of the R1's... just go read the reviews for the set.
my bro was wondering if they had censored the R1s in any way. but thanks i didnt think of the reviews. Smile
Also, if you want info on R1's go here:

http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews/catego...category=1

They have reviews for almost anything released on R1. Very good site.
that was a weird series.
didnt get into it was slow and boring you might want to rent the first volume before getting the whole series.

-LE
Yeah, I agree. I have the FX set, I never finished watching it. I think I got to episode 10 or 12. I'm not into anime with lots of demons. However, I heard the manga didn't have demons, so it was supposedly much better.
it was a bit of a chore to watch but could have been AWESOME just ruined potential...