Import Anime Forums

Full Version: If 4th graders voted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kerry would win by a landslide, HUGE.
We voted in my classroom today and here were the results:

Kerry: 20 votes
Bush: 4 votes
Invisible Boy: 1 vote

3 kids didn't want to vote.

Pretty funny.

With that I hereby bid farewell to all political anger talk for another 4 years.
I am done talking politics in the public forum. Here's to an exciting election!
May the best man win!!
I really hope that this election goes against the polls and ends up with a landslide victory. I would prefer that landslide reflect your class but I'm willing to accept a landslide the other way as long as it is decisive.

My fear is that the election wont be decisive. I also fear that there will be mudslinging even after all the ballots are turned in. I'm afraid that this will be dragged out for a few months and whichever candidate ends up elected will be called a "false president" by the losing side.
I also hope its a landslide so that it doesnt end up like the last election.If its close, whatever side that loses will most likey cry like a baby and say that they fixed the polls somehow or blame it on the voteing system.
That's funny, because most school polls i've heard about in my town and on the net have shown Bush by a landslide. /shrug
In the first grade class Bush won 19-5.
rarnom Wrote:In the first grade class Bush won 19-5.
Thats because they have the same brain capacity as Bush.
MHAHAHAHAAHAAAHH! Big Grin
-spike- Wrote:Thats because they have the same brain capacity as Bush.
MHAHAHAHAAHAAAHH! Big Grin

What's Kerry then? A pre-schooler? Bush has a higher IQ score than Kerry....
Cidien Wrote:What's Kerry then? A pre-schooler? Bush has a higher IQ score than Kerry....
Maybe so....................... LOL.
bush is stupid his quote "internets" made up my mind about him just hearing him speak he is so un eduacated for going to harvard. they must of got money from George bush Senior.

2nd grade class kerry won 40-3 and 2 votes for nadder.

-LE
What is funny is that in the first grade class the teacher said the kids probably voted for Bush because some kid pointed at Kerry's picture and said "HE KILLS BABIES!!!" and all the kids freaked out. hahahahaha funny stuff.