Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK... so this didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but I had fun doing it anyway and I'm pretty sure you can still figure out which character it's supposed to be.

Has anyone else carved their pumpkins yet?
How many people are going trick-or-treating?
How many people are just staying home and watching Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing or some other gothic anime?

Whatever you do, I hope you have a great Halloween.
Zagatto Wrote:OK... so this didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but I had fun doing it anyway and I'm pretty sure you can still figure out which character it's supposed to be.

Has anyone else carved their pumpkins yet?
How many people are going trick-or-treating?
How many people are just staying home and watching Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing or some other gothic anime?

Whatever you do, I hope you have a great Halloween.

1. Not going to carve a pumpkin
2. Not going trick-or-treating[got dragged out last year]
3. I am staying home but playing video games and watching dark movies since I don't have any truly 'dark animes'...Unfortunately lol

BTW Zagatto what is the pumpkin supposed to resemble? I really don't recognize it
I'm doing all. Big Grin

My justification:
1. trick-or-treating because it will give me something to eat while watching anime
2. pumpkin carving because it is fun
3. dark anime because it is Halloween and that will be fun, too

Oh, and your pumpkin isn't that bad, Zagatto, I like it.
I think his pumpkin is supposed to be Naruto. Looks cool Zagatto.
Oh, and I forgot it was halloween lol. Going over to girlfriends house in a few mins and gonna try to find something to do.
Not doing anything of Halloween unfortuneitly. Have to write a freaking paper for english class.

Check out these cool pumpkins:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/contests/...ners.shtml
Nice Pumpkin!
I won't carve one, cause digging out the seeds reminds me too much of digging out someones insides.
We, The Schultzs, are going Trick or Treating this evening...Evelyn's going to be a lovebug...
We just go done watching Berserk...that's dark enough for me!!
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Nice Pumpkin!
I won't carve one, cause digging out the seeds reminds me too much of digging out someones insides.
We, The Schultzs, are going Trick or Treating this evening...Evelyn's going to be a lovebug...
We just go done watching Berserk...that's dark enough for me!!

lol...Im still trying to download and episoide of Berserk till I can get more $$$ lol...
We don't celebrate Halloween here in Portugal, actually, we didn't 'cause every year more and more kids go trick-or-treating. They see kids doing it in the movies and so they want to do it as well. I think it's a cool celebration, I particularly like the pumpkins.

By the way, I know I'm one day late but Happy Birthday onizuka17711! Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:We don't celebrate Halloween here in Portugal, actually, we didn't 'cause every year more and more kids go trick-or-treating. They see kids doing it in the movies and so they want to do it as well. I think it's a cool celebration, I particularly like the pumpkins.

By the way, I know I'm one day late but Happy Birthday onizuka17711! Big Grin
Hey, thanks, Andromeda18 for remembeing my birthday. I was wondering if anyone would.... :p . By the way, nice GTO avatar Big Grin .
Happy Halloween/Birthday/Boxing Day/Anniversary/.....Martis Gras???...or something. Cool
I've never carved a pumpkin in my life.

About 30 of us went out in costume for lunch, then we did some shopping around town and then went to the arcades and pub. We got lots of stares since we were mostly anime characters. Ppl gawked, some squealed, some got trapped in our group, cars tooted their horns. It was fun.

I just dug out my Battle Royale Manga costume, complete with sponge flail.

I was so cold i caught a cold and had to steal my friend's black mage cloak to keep warm in.
onizuka17711 Wrote:By the way, nice GTO avatar Big Grin .

The feeling is mutual. Wink
nice pumpkin Big Grin
Click the link and celebrate some halloween. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/halloween.php