Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Screw it . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Fuck it. I can't do this. I'm me and limiting me is not fun for me at all.

Babyeater, you'e a fuckin' loser. I haven't seen a single constructive comment from you yet. I hope you get that dull razor you were talking about and kill yourself. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than that anti-Vicious group of idiots, you come along and prove that there are even lower forms of humanity on this earth.

I'll see the rest of you guys in 3 days.

Also, just got back from Anime USA a few hours ago. Let me just say, all the guests are super cool. Carrie Savage is really really nice. Like Sugary nice. I have to watch myself not to curse around her. I got to hang around with some of the ADV peeps all weekend long. They're sooooo nice, especially Monica and Greg. And you guys know that I don't say nice stuff about many people, so they must have really impressed me for me to say that stuff about them. They're not those fake nice to appease the public type of peeps. I got pics of me with them and got to interview one of my fave VA's. Hopefully the interview can get posted on AoD in a week or two. I should be back by then.

PS. Babyeater - Go suck a big fat dick. Was that constructive enough for you?
Vicious Wrote:Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than that anti-Vicious group of....
I agree with you there. BE's comments in that anime crib thread were just so outrageous.

Hey Zagatto, since this is Babyeater0's second ban do we get a whole 7 day break from him now?
I think that BE should have been baned long ago.

Atleast when Vicious flames someone its for a good reason, this kid just spews hate cuz he thinks its fun.
I'd rather he gets at least a month 'ban time'. Better still, permanent ban.

Yo Vic, gonna post some of the pics you took?
Cool, great you had such a good time there Vicious. Can you post your interview in this thread too or a link to it? I don't go to AoD at all. And if/when you get banned, it's all for a good cause Smile
Vicious, we'll miss you.

For the record, babyeater is on his first ban. Only a three day break this time... sorry...

btw... I voted no in this thread too.

I'm not happy to be handing out bans but I have to remain consistent. I'm not going to ban someone just because they are irritating. They actually have to break a rule to get banned.
Man.... I'm off the forums for a few days and a new nusiance crops up. At least the forums here are decent unlike others where it is open season for idiots to crop up. Oh well I'm glad you enjoyed to visit with the peeps at ADV.
Vicious Wrote:Fuck it. I can't do this. I'm me and limiting me is not fun for me at all.

Babyeater, you'e a fuckin' loser. I haven't seen a single constructive comment from you yet. I hope you get that dull razor you were talking about and kill yourself. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than that anti-Vicious group of idiots, you come along and prove that there are even lower forms of humanity on this earth.

I'll see the rest of you guys in 3 days.

PS. Babyeater - Go suck a big fat dick. Was that constructive enough for you?

I definatly know how it feels to be censored...Happened at other message boards which sucked...Anti groups are a pain in the ass went through that too the owners of the board...So yeah I can relate to what your saying...
Zagatto Wrote:Vicious, we'll miss you.

For the record, babyeater is on his first ban. Only a three day break this time... sorry...

btw... I voted no in this thread too.

I'm not happy to be handing out bans but I have to remain consistent. I'm not going to ban someone just because they are irritating. They actually have to break a rule to get banned.

BE should have been banned in three seperate places. So how about a 9 day ban?
Cidien Wrote:BE should have been banned in three seperate places. So how about a 9 day ban?

Cidien I personally do like your idea there..Maybe if we are lucky though his ban will teach make him learn some respect though I doubt it...
Puppet Master Wrote:Cidien I personally do like your idea there..Maybe if we are lucky though his ban will teach make him learn some respect though I doubt it...

No, it won't. I'm just trying to buy us some time until he comes back for a few days. Before his next ban. Personally I think he should be perma banned. Everyone here knows he only says stupid crap that pisses people off for attention. We don't need those kind of people on these boards... or anywhere for that matter.
Cidien Wrote:No, it won't. I'm just trying to buy us some time until he comes back for a few days. Before his next ban. Personally I think he should be perma banned. Everyone here knows he only says stupid crap that pisses people off for attention. We don't need those kind of people on these boards... or anywhere for that matter.

Yup reminds me of school... :mad: and I know it won't help it would be a miracle if it did. People who seek attention are a real headache
Hey if someone is asking for it, shouldn't people like Vic be able to do something like this WITHOUT getting banned? Like said above, Vic doesn't really rip on people unless they ask for it.
Vic isn't a moderator.
He recognized this when he made his post and expected the ban.
If a member is "asking for it" then they should expect to be banned.

If a member feels a post made should result in a ban for a user then they should use the "Report Bad Post" button that can be found at the top of every post. Then a moderator will decide what to do from there.

There are many ways to respond to someone who is irritating you. Pick wichever one of them you want as long as it's done without attacking any of our members.
This is quickly becoming a full time job for you eh Zaggato?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5