Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Overated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the most overated anime of the bunch? My pick is DBZ.
Id have to Evangelion. Heard so much about it and after I bought it and watched the whole thing i was like "WTF"?! It was pretty good, but not nearly as good as people had hyped it yo be. Plus the ending was freaking confusing.
Princess Mononoke for me... It was dull as hell... I only watched it once after spending loads to get the R1 shipped out... Some Miyazaki stuff is overated if you ask me... I prefer his older stuff. Evangelion though was even more than I expected... It tries to do something different and pulls it off. I love it.
-spike- Wrote:Id have to Evangelion. Heard so much about it and after I bought it and watched the whole thing i was like "WTF"?! It was pretty good, but not nearly as good as people had hyped it yo be. Plus the ending was freaking confusing.

Yeah, I didn't really think the series was as good as A LOT of people made it out to be.
I liked Princess Monoke, and Evangelion was the thing to get me started with anime. My personal pick for overrated anime is Hellsing. Lot of fuss about a mediocre series.
BeardFan Wrote:I liked Princess Monoke, and Evangelion was the thing to get me started with anime. My personal pick for overrated anime is Hellsing. Lot of fuss about a mediocre series.

What the hell, hellsing kicks major ass! Obviosly you have no taste in anime and I see no point in you expressing your jaded opinions on my thread.

LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN! YOU ARE BANISHED FROM THE JEFFUBLIC!
babyeater0 Wrote:What the hell, hellsing kicks major ass! Obviosly you have no taste in anime and I see no point in you expressing your jaded opinions on my thread.

LOL, your one crazy MOFO babyeater.
-spike- Wrote:LOL, your one crazy MOFO babyeater.

Do you want to chip in for a gift i am buying lacuna coil. You see nobody likes him and up until now i have been the only one to reply to his posts. So i am buying him a really nice razor to kill himself with. Any ideas for a good brand?
Overrated Anime, hmmmm...EXCEL SAGA!!
YUCK!
babyeater0 Wrote:What the hell, hellsing kicks major ass! Obviosly you have no taste in anime and I see no point in you expressing your jaded opinions on my thread.

And thus babyeater earns his 3 day ban.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Overrated Anime, hmmmm...EXCEL SAGA!!
YUCK!

Hate to say it but i have to agree with you there.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Overrated Anime, hmmmm...EXCEL SAGA!!
YUCK!
first finish before you comment. how do you know if it gets better or not?
Schultz Wrote:first finish before you comment. how do you know if it gets better or not?
Yeah, well, I can't sit thru that much stupidity...it may get better...fine, you win.
Well its not exactly overated but I was dissapointed with Blue Gender and Witch Hunter Robin...I was just expecting something else I guess.
Zagatto Wrote:And thus babyeater earns his 3 day ban.

Good job Zaggy...Babyeater said in his post, this word...OPINION. 'Nuff said!
Pages: 1 2