Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dead or Alive Ultimate!! Anyone Play it on Xbox Live?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Xbox live tag is JunkieJoe, I am rated 30 something in the survival match Smile i am proud! still got a long way to go to top spot though!!!

I resubscribed to Xbox live again because of that game... looks to be worth it so far Wink
rated 20th in the world in survival mode... though i am like 5000nd in the overall rating ~_~
wo0t Go JJ Big Grin

i came 234th in Quake 3 World Ranking back in 2002 in Multiplayer.com

now i never really play online anymore Sad
Not bad..Only my bro has X-Box live in my house...Never had a huge intrest in playing online dunno why lol...
I am rated 15th now in the survival mode!! Wink I am very close at being on the first page!
JunkieJoe Wrote:I am rated 15th now in the survival mode!! Wink I am very close at being on the first page!

lol Thats good
woot, on the first page, I am #6th in the world!!! damn i am so proud!
Hahaha thats pretty darn mint.Ive just ordered live kit and halo 2 ltd package.I might have to look at getting doa ultimate as well.Though ive never been that good with fighting games.Playing it online in my arcade machine when im done would be mint though.
I had my brother show me the rankings and not bad...I also tried to get the wuss to challenge you Junkie Joe but he won't even though he thinks hes better lol...
I dropped down to 14th over night ~_~, need to play more hehe...

I am okay at playing vs other players, I am not a god like some people i saw who are rated SS

whats your bro's tagname and i will see if i can challage him ;p
JunkieJoe Wrote:I dropped down to 14th over night ~_~, need to play more hehe...

I am okay at playing vs other players, I am not a god like some people i saw who are rated SS

whats your bro's tagname and i will see if i can challage him ;p

He says he fought you its like Discretion or some shit..He claims you fight people in the corner. When he said that all I could do was laugh...
he fought me? interesting, i didnt fighting much on live... and i fight people in the corner? sounds like a cry baby excuse, I fight people any way i can win... and I actually like to stay back and charge since when u are down u get up and do an attack.. anyways find out exactly his tag and i will spar Wink
JunkieJoe Wrote:he fought me? interesting, i didnt fighting much on live... and i fight people in the corner? sounds like a cry baby excuse, I fight people any way i can win... and I actually like to stay back and charge since when u are down u get up and do an attack.. anyways find out exactly his tag and i will spar Wink

LOL He is a baby he won't face me on any fighting game because I will crush him easily. I agree though I always pick that Jan Lee guy or whatever his name which pisses my friends off on DOA 2 Hardcore its hilarious. My friend keeps saying NO MORE USING THAT MOVE! LOL Use something else he says the same shit LMFAO
heh i was playing a team online game today, 2 vs 2, the 2 guys were friends that were playing to Jan Lee's I kicked both of their asses with my Hitomi not even needing my teammates help Wink
JunkieJoe Wrote:heh i was playing a team online game today, 2 vs 2, the 2 guys were friends that were playing to Jan Lee's I kicked both of their asses with my Hitomi not even needing my teammates help Wink

LMAO Maybe their not so good..LOL

Imma see about using my brothers X-Box live for that purpose soon...The second make [to my knowledge] of DOA 2 the PS2 Version was one of the first two games I bought..As usual though the other was also a fighter lol

Edit

My bad my brother saw someone else fight you..