Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Beat Me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who dares to challenge my high score in katocan! If you do the URL is http://www.flashplayer.com/games/katocan.html and the score to beat is 2097.
That takes some patience... I got up over 500 and just got bored with it.
I guess I'm spoiled by all the classic shooter romz on my hard drive... think I'm gonna play Parodious again...
The collision on that game sucks. You die before you even hit the ships. Got to about 400, got cocky, died and didn't feel like playing it again.
haha no one can beat me!
Probally because no one else is INTRESTED in that game. To me it got boring really quck
Well i just found it yesterday and i havn't played it since, its just i have mad skills with those kinds of games and you guys don't. HAHA!
babyeater0 Wrote:Well i just found it yesterday and i havn't played it since, its just i have mad skills with those kinds of games and you guys don't. HAHA!

lol I prefer fighting and wrestling games personally I seem to do best on those...That's what I mainly play in the long run probally due to a lack of patience...lol
Hmmmm . . . yes, I see how this thread is constructive and that one about the room pics is not. Babyeater, you are . . . . DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . . . this is killing me. I think there should be exceptions to this ban rule. I should be allowed to flame certain people at will.
babyeater0 Wrote:Well i just found it yesterday and i havn't played it since, its just i have mad skills with those kinds of games and you guys don't. HAHA!
wow. I really envy you and your mad skills. Um, yah. in fact I am mad at your mad skills. does that in turn make your skills even more mad?
I got 4012, so ha.
kak... you have way too much time on your hands...
Zagatto Wrote:kak... you have way too much time on your hands...

*realizes Zagatto doesn't get it* Wink
ROFLMFAO! Good times.