Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You are so lucky you can make a comment like that Cidien; but isn't that disrespectful to

your girlfriend? Speaking of which what is it like to have a girlfriend? I hate to admit this

but umm... nah you guys might laugh at me. Ah what the heck I'll tell you all anyways.

I've never been on a date or had a girlfriend. Feel free to laugh or disbelieve this as you

wish.

Ah, I told her that joke and she just hit me. =P I have a couple friends that don't have girlfriends. One that is too much of a wuss to ask a girl out and another that thinks girlfriends are a waste of time lol.

Too tired to really answer your question very well. Can't even hardly muster the strength to laugh at Dan Rather anymore.
multipak Wrote:Huh? Are you for real?!?!?! This is beyond ridiculous. Trying to portray me as a heartless bully is just???.weak. I am quite confused as to what your motivation is. You keep bringing up the dead issue in 2 different threads. What I can see is maybe you are playing a sympathy card. Perhaps you got vendetta going against me. If you TRULY didn?t want to get into arguments, you wouldn?t have said things that are quoted above. If you don?t want my response, stop baiting.

I haven?t said a word against you since you came back from the ban. You keep bringing back the subject by claiming the false facts. The only reason I replied to your posts at all was because you made up stuff about my posts. You can bet that I will defend myself if questioned.

Also, let?s not forget your ?humble? and ?passive? response to me:
?Quite frankly i think you have a stick up you butt and someone needs to pull it out? ?Im just wondering if you are one of the many conspiracy theory freaks.?
You don?t sound so passive to me there.

Hey even passive people can have bad tempers at times and no I'm not a conspiracy

freak Multipak. As for saying a word against me since I came back from the ban you

didn't neeed to. You said it all while I was banned. Forgot to mention that didn't you. As

for bringing up false facts, Hah and double hah, as for the sympathy card, I would just like

to mention that I wrote an apology to all and you didn't accept because you didn't need

my stupid apology. It seems to me that the only other times you truly speak out are

either in politics or when you are trying to make me look bad with your doubletalk. As for

a vendetta I have nothing against you except that you aren't respectful to other peoples

views. Also I believe you thought I was Republican? Sorry I'm not I am an Independent

so just please leave me alone. I don't know how you do it but you seem to get under my

skin. For the record have you ever heard of something called a temper? Everyone has

one and so do I. You got me angry with these attacks and I would appreciate it if you

would be considerate to others around you instaed of always thinking you are in the right.

Most of the time I may not be in the right but I was willing to apologize. If that doesn't say

something to you then I don't know what will. After this I think I'll put you on my ignore

list though it may cost me. If your favorite hobby is attacking me then fine go ahead I'm

tired of listening.
multipak Wrote:Huh? Are you for real?!?!?! This is beyond ridiculous. Trying to portray me as a heartless bully is just???.weak. I am quite confused as to what your motivation is. You keep bringing up the dead issue in 2 different threads. What I can see is maybe you are playing a sympathy card. Perhaps you got vendetta going against me. If you TRULY didn?t want to get into arguments, you wouldn?t have said things that are quoted above. If you don?t want my response, stop baiting.

I haven?t said a word against you since you came back from the ban. You keep bringing back the subject by claiming the false facts. The only reason I replied to your posts at all was because you made up stuff about my posts. You can bet that I will defend myself if questioned.

Also, let?s not forget your ?humble? and ?passive? response to me:
?Quite frankly i think you have a stick up you butt and someone needs to pull it out? ?Im just wondering if you are one of the many conspiracy theory freaks.?
You don?t sound so passive to me there.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Now that that?s over, I would just drop the damn subject if I were you multipak because if you accused me of being another person I would have been a hell of a lot less polite in what I told you to do with a stick. The intensions of your statements are clear even without you coming out and saying what you really mean. You twist words (including others by quoting out of context) around and manage to say a whole lot of nothing while you do it. And even worse you bash on someone who is apologizing which is a hell of a lot weaker than trying to get someone that has an apparent jones for you to leave you alone. Just drop it dude.
I would of posted earlier but hey i was banned for really noting that bad. i said a joke from Team America World police.

but hey i voted Zagatto is on a power trip.

-LE
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thanks rarnom that means alot to me its hard enough for me to make friends in my

everyday life without worryong abot the forum. You saying this means alot to me.

Don't worry, cuz I'm not your friend.

What? Did you honestly expect me to say something nice?
Ryujin Wrote:sometimes it would just be me literally against the entire forum in some posts, and I still just took them all to school easily and they eventually gave up because I would not back down

Um hmmmm . . . I haven't strngly disagreed with you in anything yet have I? Yeah . . . we'll have to remember this statement for when that time arrives.
onizuka17711 Wrote:I agree with r00ster on the whole ban topic. However, how long you have been here plays a factor, too. If you get banned 3 times in your first month, then by all means, you should be booted, but 3 times in like 2 years, you should get some slack.

You seem like a nice person Ryo and I don't know what you said, but will not judge you for it. You can consider me a friend, too. Big Grin
That's a good point... I think that if some sort of repeat offenders (3 strikes anyone?) system was implemented, there would have to be an expiration date on the offenses... like, you'd be on parole for a certain amount of time.

-If- that kind of system is implemented.

I do really like the idea, personally, of having a Flame board as an extra buffer to avoid handing out bans, which could only come to people who refused to move their vendettas and flaming out of the other boards and into the Flame board. I think if people had a place where they could vent at eachother to their hearts' content, regular threads wouldn't be turned into off-topic mudslinging so often.
r00ster Wrote:I do really like the idea, personally, of having a Flame board as an extra buffer to avoid handing out bans, which could only come to people who refused to move their vendettas and flaming out of the other boards and into the Flame board. I think if people had a place where they could vent at eachother to their hearts' content, regular threads wouldn't be turned into off-topic mudslinging so often.

I've always liked the idea of a flame forum. I also think that if a thread in any of the other forums turns into a name calling or mud slinging affair, instead of banning the participants, the thread could be moved into the flame forum and continued there. And if anyone carries stuff out of the flame forum into other threads in other forums, then you start handing out bans.
Vicious Wrote:I've always liked the idea of a flame forum. I also think that if a thread in any of the other forums turns into a name calling or mud slinging affair, instead of banning the participants, the thread could be moved into the flame forum and continued there. And if anyone carries stuff out of the flame forum into other threads in other forums, then you start handing out bans.
It seems to work pretty good that way at arcticnightfall.
Vicious Wrote:Don't worry, cuz I'm not your friend.

What? Did you honestly expect me to say something nice?

Heck no otherwise, you wouldn't be called Vicious. Which is ok with me.
ryo of Inferno Wrote:no I'm not a conspiracy freak Multipak
Huh?????? I quoted "Im just wondering if you are one of the many conspiracy theory freaks." from your old post. Get a grip of truth, will you? You called me a freak and now you act as if I did?
Blight Wrote:Just drop it dude.
Dude, I dropped it long time ago. Guess what? It seems that Mr. Humble Passive has to have the last words in arguments. Go read the other thread. He stopped only because I didn't respond to his post. But I am going to respond to any of his lying part of the post.
Blight Wrote:I would have been a hell of a lot less polite in what I told you to do with a stick.
I would prefer impolite words than all those whiney words that he is using to gain sympathy. For goodness sake, he said "he feels helpless." Yuk........ Helpless against what? Some internet words? That can't be real...... He?s probably laughing at all of us right now for falling for his sympathy game.

As for his "apology," after saying he was sorry, he said I was wrong and demanded for my apology (I see he deleted that part out). I don?t consider that apology.
multipak Wrote:Huh?????? Those are the words that I quoted from your old post. Get a grip of truth, will you? You called me a freak and now you act as if I did?

Dude, I dropped it long time ago. Guess what? It seems that Mr. Humble Passive has to have the last words in arguments. Go read the other thread. He stopped only because I didn't respond to his post. But I am going to respond to any of his lying part of the post.

I would prefer impolite words than all those whiney words that he is using to gain sympathy. For goodness sake, he said "he feels helpless." Yuk........ Helpless against what? Some internet words? That can't be real...... He?s probably laughing at all of us right now for falling for his sympathy game.

As for his "apology," after saying he was sorry, he said I was wrong and demanded for my apology (I see he deleted that part out). I don?t consider that apology.

Demanded huh? If i remember correctly I said I'd like an apology. Is the word demand in

there anywhere? As for you, it sounds like you have an inferiority complex. As for being

helpless I stated it was against your doublespeak. If you think a request is a demand then

you have some serious issues. As for laughing at everyone not everyone is like that. As

for having the last word of course I have to refute any false claims you make against me

and if I make a mistake I have to own up to it. So for the last time, just drop this subject

already.
"Dude, I dropped it long time ago. Guess what? It seems that Mr. Humble Passive has to have the last words in arguments. Go read the other thread. He stopped only because I didn't respond to his post. But I am going to respond to any of his lying part of the post."

If you dropped it you wouldn't be replying to him.

:p :p :p :p :p

"I would prefer impolite words than all those whiney words that he is using to gain sympathy. For goodness sake, he said "he feels helpless." Yuk........ Helpless against what? Some internet words? That can't be real...... He?s probably laughing at all of us right now for falling for his sympathy game."

I thought you dropped it?

:p :p :p

By the way you said you only started posting because of the political stuff. Well, it's over now, you lost. You can go away now. Big Grin
That is te last time I get curious and view one of his posts while he is on my ignore list.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thx Blight although I'm eventually thinking of leaving this forum as someone *cough* *Multipak* *cough* doesn't seem to want me in here at all even after I apologized to everyone here for the incident. RIght now I don't feel like I'm very welcome as it seems that everytime I'm on I seem to be the target of his fact finding mission. I'm sorry if this isn't true and after I finish typing this I'll probably be attacked for it but oh well. This is the main reason that I went inisible but it doesn't seem to help. Later.

I have to go with Ryujin on this one. Why do you care about Multipak? So he doesn't like you, big deal. Other people here have welcomed you, don't we matter? You should value the people that are welcoming you more than the one guy who isn't. Just ignore him! You're never going to get everyone to like you. That's the way life is.

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thx for the commentary Ryujin that makes me feel better that someone actually cares. As for being humble that is part of my personality and I'd like to make friends here as I already have too many enemies in actuality. My humbleness may actually contribute to my oppinions as yet I don't quite know. As for taking crap that I don't need to I'm used to doing that and ususally take it with a grain of salt. Also its not that he doesn't like me for some reason. Its just the that I feel helpless as he basically attacks what little honor and respect I have which was almost zilch but is probably less now because I can't effectively argue with him because hes agressive and i'm passive. I'm just tired of taking crap online when I get enough offline even though I try to honor and respect everyone here because it is in my nature. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." As far as I'm concerned, he has lost all respect I've had for him if any. I know I shouln't let things like this get to me but it is a flaw of mine and I am working on it. However to have this go on continously and seemingly being helpless to do anything about it as it gets worse every time you do is not a good feeling. I know I am going to have enemies here, that I don't doubt but to not be able to deal with it as they word the attacks to be "politically correct" when you yourself are only middling or less in politics because you don't like talking about that area very much makes everything seem futile and can be utterly depressing. As for kicking him I'd like to do that but I wouln't because I'm one of those "nice guys" that get walked all over and I'm sick and tired of it. I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me on this but, oh well. What I'm trying to say is I would rather have people state thir negative feelings about me directly rather than hiding behind a series of double talk.

I'm going to have to be honest here. It seems to me you have very little self-esteem and that's why people like Multipak can actually hurt your feelings. As far as low self-esteem's concerned only you can change that, others can help but it's mostly up to you. As far as the forums are concerned the truth is you might have some enemies and you might not, so far you've made a few friends, what matters is that you come here and have fun and exchange ideas with the other members. Running away because others attack you isn't going to make it stop, you have to stand up for yourself and face the situation.

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I know I shouln't let things like this get to me but it is a flaw of mine and I am working on it.

You should work on it but don't overdo. You seem like a sensitive person and that's a good quality. Don't turn into an insensitive prick, you wouldn't like it.

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You are so lucky you can make a comment like that Cidien; but isn't that disrespectful to your girlfriend? Speaking of which what is it like to have a girlfriend? I hate to admit this but umm... nah you guys might laugh at me. Ah what the heck I'll tell you all anyways. I've never been on a date or had a girlfriend. Feel free to laugh or disbelieve this as you wish.

You're only 19, never having been on a date isn't that unusual. I have a friend who's 27 and he's never been on a date before. In fact he has only kissed a girl once and that's because the girl kissed him. He's a nice, good looking guy but he's too shy to ask a girl out. The truth is nobody laughs at him because of that and he's happy the way he is, that's what matters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6