Import Anime Forums

Full Version: you guys know anything about this show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made this post to ask about the quality of "STEAM DETECTIVES" by MI there are no reviews of it and I wanted to know the usual stuff video audio and subs if you know anything drop a line heck even if you don't know anything drop a line thanks. 8O 8O 8O o yeah look at the god which is my avatar :twisted: 8O
Well I heard the set had decent subs. I emailed Joseph Henderson, and that what's he told me. Then again in that same order he told me that Yu Yu Hakusho had good subs. So nobody can be positive.
when I get it I will tell you if it is decent or not. I knew I could always count on you steve you seem to be the man with all the info. Tongue 8O 8O
Steve does know a lot about anime, & is very smart all together, but sometimes it's hard to tell.

Anyways, what is Steam Detectives?
Steam Detectives is a show about a young boy detective in a city kinda like gotham city. megalomaniacs galore. 8O 8O I have not actually seen the show yet just read the manga so I have my fingers crossed... 8O 8O
Yup, the Math Team gathered today. We are one of the Power Houses in division B. We missed Division A by a point, sad. We're ready this year.