Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Are you sick of hearing about the election?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am! Every where I turn its vote for me this, or elect this person and I?m tired of it! But some people will debate and talk about it months after it?s over they just can?t seem to get enough. Some luckily few manage to stay out of it by stapling their mouths shut and wearing ear plugs or something. And the rest of the people fall in to the all encompassing I don?t know category. Well I?ve heard enough how about y?all.
I think I am getting a tad tired of it, but at least it won't be for much longer. I am just really excited to see what happens.
I don't get involved with politics in any way, especially the debates. I just stay away from it all. So yes, I can't wait until the elections are over, but I have a very bad feeling that the aftermath to this one is going to drag on for quite a long time. *sigh* :o
Im sick of it, I just want it to be over.
-spike- Wrote:Im sick of it, I just want it to be over.
I'm with this guy! Big Grin Smile Wink
Yes. I really don't want to hear about it.
Ummm....what election???
I usually like political elections but this one has gotten so over the top mud slinging, acusations, lies ect from both of them not just one. I hope Tuesday goes off without a hitch so we don't have to hear more about it
I disconnected from the internet (dial-up) a hour ago, and in a period of about 20 minutes I got 3 calls from idiots wanting my vote. I already decided who I am voting for, leave me the hell alone!!! That is what told all 3. 1 was a computer(shows my lack of sense), 1 was a women who got pissy(I hung up when she started to talk again), and the last was a girl that barely spoke english. If they are going to hire people to make these calls they could at least hire someone that can speak clearly.

So, am I sick of hearing about the election? Take a wild guess !!!
I'm tired of these stupid little surveys they do that don't mean jack. Thank goodness I will have class on tuesday so I don't have to be bored due to bad TV.
ermmm the elections of the US future hmmmmmmmm.........

Kerry and Bush

do the words

Dumb and Dumber

make sweet sense...

OMG typical USA :p
What election? I heard of Bush......somewhere....

Basically, I just don't watch TV anymore, the only time I'm reminded of the election is when I visit IA General Discussion forum.
Blight Wrote:I am! Every where I turn its vote for me this, or elect this person and I?m tired of it! But some people will debate and talk about it months after it?s over they just can?t seem to get enough. Some luckily few manage to stay out of it by stapling their mouths shut and wearing ear plugs or something. And the rest of the people fall in to the all encompassing I don?t know category. Well I?ve heard enough how about y?all.

Stop your bitching, i mean what do you expect it is election year!