Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tell Me Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man, watching Beserk made me cry so hard. I borrowed it from my girlfriend months ago, and never managed to watch past the third episode. It's just so dark and slow in teh begining that it's hard to watch at night if your tired. However, this past monday, Adult swim was boring me so I decide to give it another try, and maganed to stay awake long enough that I could finally move on without rewatching the same few episodes yet again. Now I'm loving it, this series is so good. I can't stop watching, its been three nights and I'm up to episode 22 out of 25. The little kid returns to camp to find it destroyed all thats left is a guy hanging upside down covered in blood telling him to run. Then the screen goes black and I get the message "Unable to Read Disc". What the fuck? That is so not fair. Hopefully taking it out of my PS2 and trying it in a real DVD player tomorrow will yeild better results. Otherwise I'm whoreing myself out tomorrow so I can replace it asap, JJ better have it in stock. Im gonna go try and clean the disc again. :mad:
Oh boy are you in for a surprise at the end of the show. And you better finish it.

When fininshed with the show you might want to visit the Berserk boards at http://www.arcticnightfall.com for some extra info.
Which set do you have?

I suggest trying it in an actual DVD player. My PS2 always gives me problems when it comes to HKs.
It's the Asia Cartoon set. The problem should just be the PS2 since I cleaned the disc twice, and cant see any decent scratches.
mwahahaah my PS2 ahs no probs with hardly any sets
mwhaahahaha

welcome fellow convert
BERSERK shall now pwn you
as it does me

i just wnat Vol 29 damns it
urgh still another 5-7years to go!!!
Put it in the regular DVD player and it was fine, thank god. Now it the manga whould just hurry up. For a minute, I thought I would like Tokyopop to take care of it. The quality would go down but it would be so much faster than Dark Horse. Then I remembered Lone Wolf and Cub, $10 every month, but still with the quality of all DH's other titles. It would be nice if they all came out that way. Though it was kinda small.
Berserk is a VERY dark anime!
Don't watch it in the PS2. Mine wouldn't play on that SAME episode. PS2 SUX as a player. I have up to chapter 27 in the MANGA and OWN the first 4 books released so far HERE. It blows the anime out of the water and the anime is the best anime EVER! No Anime can touch Berserk. ANYONE who says different is WRONG!

EDIT

I have seen Berserk at least 50 times. NO JOKE! Get the manga!!!!! It is EVEN BETTER!!!!!
WandererX12 Wrote:Man, watching Beserk made me cry so hard.

Wait till you get to the last episode!

rav96 Wrote:mwahahaah my PS2 ahs no probs with hardly any sets
mwhaahahaha

Just like mine! I have yet to find an hk set that doesn't work in my PS2! I think it's because it's a V9.
Had I actually cryed, it would be because my technology was not working, not because I have emotions. As much as the ending sucked for those involved, there was no crying, or thoughts of such.