Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is your favorite moderator?
My favorite is the first one who bans you.

So put me down as undecided for now. They know what to do to earn my vote.
Wow.

You really are vicious arent you?

But, whatever.
ProjectJanus Wrote:Wow.

But, whatever.

What are you talking about? This is the new kinder, gentler me.
ProjectJanus Wrote:Wow.

But, whatever.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Heeheehee, I've missed reading your posts, Vicious... maybe it's cuz we havn't had any newbies in a while.

Anyways, you new guys DO understand that the moderators can see who has voted what, right? No vote on a poll is anonymous to them. Personally, I can't make a fair vote on this poll because the ones I know are all great guys, so picking one isn't exactly fair, in my mind.
ladysilverice Wrote:Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Heeheehee, I've missed reading your posts, Vicious... maybe it's cuz we havn't had any newbies in a while.

Anyways, you new guys DO understand that the moderators can see who has voted what, right? No vote on a poll is anonymous to them. Personally, I can't make a fair vote on this poll because the ones I know are all great guys, so picking one isn't exactly fair, in my mind.

So vote for the independent party . . . . ME!!!!! You can put in a write-in vote. A vote for me is a vote for less stupidity on the boards since I'll make noobs take a quiz before they're allowed to join. A vote for me gets you a free DVD. A vote for me gets you a bowl of Cup-O-Noodles. I'll think up more lies later.But in the meantime, get out there and vote! vote! vote! Big Grin

I've been dead tired from work, so I haven't had the time to do as many posts. Also, alot of the posts lately tend to relate to politics and I tend to avoid those threads. And then Zag has said he's gonna give people bans for personal attacks. And you know me . . . when I get rollin' . . . Wink
Vicious Wrote:A vote for me gets you a free DVD. A vote for me gets you a bowl of Cup-O-Noodles. I'll think up more lies later.

I've been dead tired from work, so I haven't had the time to do as many posts. Also, alot of the posts lately tend to relate to politics and I tend to avoid those threads. And then Zag has said he's gonna give people bans for personal attacks. And you know me . . . when I get rollin' . . . Wink
I'm gonna hold you to that DVD! Big Grin

Mmmmm... yes, I stay away from politics too. Politics debates always end up in brawls. Yea, I noticed Z's new ban rules. Well, I think I'm pretty safe from that, but I can see where you would have difficulties! :p
I think it's a trick poll personally.

For the record I've only handed out two bans so far and they were both with fair warning. I have been considering a third just to earn myself a vote but that would be an abuse of power and I've been trying to avoid that. I keep thinking it's an easy way for me to win any argument I may have... just click on the ban and away goes the opposition...

Personally, I'm looking forward to an end to the political nonsense. We have an obvious schism between board members regarding their political stances and I don't see anyone changing their alliance after reading some of the posting here.
Zagatto Wrote:I think it's a trick poll personally.

For the record I've only handed out two bans so far and they were both with fair warning. I have been considering a third just to earn myself a vote but that would be an abuse of power and I've been trying to avoid that. I keep thinking it's an easy way for me to win any argument I may have... just click on the ban and away goes the opposition...

Personally, I'm looking forward to an end to the political nonsense. We have an obvious schism between board members regarding their political stances and I don't see anyone changing their alliance after reading some of the posting here.

I'm with Vicious. Make that ban and i'll change my vote. =P Or Schultz can earn his vote and do it himself. =)
Zagatto Wrote:Personally, I'm looking forward to an end to the political nonsense. We have an obvious schism between board members regarding their political stances and I don't see anyone changing their alliance after reading some of the posting here.
i wonder how this election is going to turn out, and how much controversy there will be afterwards, i don't think an end will be any time too soon, but of course it would be nice if it would. therefore i believe everyone should vote for neither bush nor kerry, but rather nader.
Damn I miss what Shibo is watching, that was always entertaining.
Wow, already 5,000 votes? Amazing. I voted for Shultz because he is from Oregon. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:My favorite is the first one who bans you.

So put me down as undecided for now. They know what to do to earn my vote.

AWESOME!!! Big Grin
I bet Last Exile wished he voted for Zagatto when he had the chance but I don?t think it would of done him much good. I was surprised that he would just say what he did that way after the law was laid down a little while back. I know after seeing him get the boot for three days I gonna be extra careful what I say.

I voted for Zagatto because I see him post more than the others and because he didn?t bash on me for what I said in the Communist Pirates thread, like I probably deserved. He?s cool. Cool
I voted for Zagatto because he didnt ban me when I was pissed off.
Pages: 1 2